All Quotes, Annoying

100+ Annoying Quotes

We some times find something annoying,. It can be matter,person or any memory.Even annoying memories can be sweet and funny. People have different annoying issues or facts. The actual annoying feelings can very with people. Lets check out 100+ Annoying quotes and sayings.



1. I'm an optimistic guy. I'm one of those big dreamers. I'm one of those kids with that annoying imagination. -Tyler, The Creator
2. My biggest goal in life is to not be annoying about being a bride. -Christine Teigen
3. I'm aware that I can be annoying. -Sandra Bullock
4. I can be really annoying, but I also feel like I'm a nice person. -Mike White
5. I prefer a pleasant vice to an annoying virtue. -Moliere
6. I like to call everyone that I find slightly annoying a 'sociopath.' -Bo Burnham
7. People are afraid to be themselves because people are afraid to be recorded. Everything is being recorded, and everyone is so sensitive. You say something; a section of people will be offended. It's so annoying; you got to be completely censored. -Cardi B
8. The typewriting machine, when played with expression, is no more annoying than the piano when played by a sister or near relation. -Oscar Wilde
9. I never wanted to be the annoying kid on set. -Thomas Sangster
10. It's annoying when someone's in front of you driving ten miles an hour, and you're like, 'Okay, today,' and someone else is on the side of you, so you can't pass them, and when you finally do pass them and they are texting, the laser cannons just come out and disintegrate that car. Glenn Danzig
11. All that attention to the perfect lighting, the perfect this, the perfect that, I find terribly annoying. -Meryl Streep
12. Crankiness is at the essence of all comedy. My wife and I were discussing the different types of cranky. There's entertaining cranky, annoying cranky, angry cranky. -Jerry Seinfeld
13. Anyone who has tried to build something that changes people's lives sometimes finds life to be a distraction, and finds people who don't care as much as they do to be annoying. -Ashton Kutcher
14. This is New York, and there's no law against being annoying. -William Kunstler
15. The brank, or scold's bridle, was unknown in America in its English shape: though from colonial records we learn that scolding women were far too plentiful, and were gagged for that annoying and irritating habit. -Alice Morse Earle
16. When a director narrates a character, I find it normal to ask questions about the character's background, mood swings, eccentricities, behaviour... I do this to make my performance relatable. Directors who don't know their characters well find it difficult to answer these questions and, hence, find me annoying. -Radha Ravi
17. It's not annoying if only a couple of people come up. If a bunch of them crowd around me, it's annoying. -Brian Bonsall
18. The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. -Elizabeth Taylor
19. To me, it's always a joy to create music no matter what it takes to actually get there. The real evils are always whatever stops you from doing that - like if your CPU is spiking and you have to sit there and bounce all your MIDI to audio. Now that's annoying! -Skrillex
20. I love words, but I also love finding out that there is a word for something that you've experienced but didn't know there was a word for. Like 'toothpack' - that is a word for when you eat biscuits or cookies and you get that annoying layer of chewed substance on your molars that you kind of have to pick out. -Mary Roach
21. How do I play the princess thing? I don't, really. I don't like talking about it much and find it annoying when people say things like, 'Oh, you're the princess.' One of my best friends jokingly says, 'Hi, Princess,' and I say, 'Shut up.' It is one of the things that bugs me most in the world. -Princess Eugenie of York
22. It's annoying, but justice and equality are mates. Aren't they? Justice always wants to hang out with equality. And equality is a real pain. -Bono
23. Long skirts are annoying; they get in the way. -Natalie Dormer
24. I have my life, my world. I do what I want, without annoying anyone. -Mario Balotelli
25. Probably the most common question I get is, 'Who's your dream guest?' That's kind of annoying because there isn't one. -Billy Eichner
26. Medically speaking, there is no such thing as a nervous breakdown. Which is very annoying to discover when you're right in the middle of one. -Marian Keyes
27. At times, we need to stop and rethink everything. Our entire history is made up of people who were sure they knew the truth yet forgot that the truth has an annoying tendency to change on occasion without us noticing it. -Yair Lapid
28. I tend to process stuff by making jokes about it. It's something that makes me annoying to be around in times of real crisis. -Alexandra Petri
29. I personally have been drawn to female roles who are incredibly strong; females who are dominant and know their own mind; who are feisty in their own way without being annoying. I like it when she has a dark side, but she also has a playful side. -Rose Leslie
30. It's really annoying for me. That's not what I'm playing for, to be the face of the NBA or to be this or that or to take LeBron's throne or whatever. -Stephen Curry
31. I am pretty bow-legged. It's annoying. -Shaun White
32. Some people are very good at being 'stars' and it suits them. I'm grudging about it and I find it annoying. -Brian Eno
33. Quite often, I'll be sent a script for a movie. And I find that I like it, so I say I'll do it. But then they rewrite it for me. They make it quirky. Odd. I find that rather annoying. I call it Walkenising. -Christopher Walken
34. I don't like popcorn, and I think it's so annoying when people have popcorn in the theaters. That is the loudest food. -Tyler Perry
35. I think we've all been in the middle of doing something we cared about, when someone coming in the room and saying 'hello' was annoying. I personally can understand that, as someone who tries to create. -Ashton Kutcher
36. Just to go into a shop without getting stared at would be nice. I mean, I don't walk around like, 'Oh, I'm trying to be famous' - I try to lead as normal a life as possible - but sometimes it's annoying. It's fine; it's not a massive problem, but sometimes it's just a bit uncomfortable. -Kate Moss
37. Ah! how annoying that the law doesn't allow a woman to change husbands just as one does shirts. -Moliere
38. I'm always that annoying person that pulls out the camera in the middle of dinner and starts taking candids. -Maria Sharapova
39. The most frustrating thing is picking up a script and loving the roles in it except the female ones... It's really annoying and something I've striven to change in the industry. -Margot Robbie
40. So I started to learn Russian and I was one of those probably way too eager, annoying young actor kids who was trying to change all my lines to Russian, much to the dismay of the director and Nic Cage. -Jared Leto
41. Rap is just to me very annoying. -James Hetfield
42. We grew up watching Woody Allen and Albert Brooks movies, and we see this neurotic, annoying, unlikeable male at the center of a story, and people root for him anyway. I think that's really what we have been craving as women is the hero who doesn't look perfect and doesn't act perfectly. -Jill Soloway
43. I never got into things to be famous. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's annoying. -Judah Friedlander
44. I find littering very annoying. It's a minor but also a major thing: a society that litters is one that also has so little respect for the environment and, consequently, other people. If we had clean streets, a lot of other things would be fixed almost effortlessly. -Joanne Harris
45. That's the charm of Deadpool. He's charmingly annoying, and he'll be the first to admit that. -Morena Baccarin
46. Poverty of course is no disgrace, but it is damned annoying. -William Pitt
47. There's nothing I find quite as annoying as the phrase 'I told you so.' -Ayelet Waldman
48. I'm no diva but I can be annoying in a recording studio. Of course I try to be a diva in terms of confidence of performance and owning a song but I've never behaved like one in terms of the negative connotations of the word. -Nicole Scherzinger
49. I suppose Spotify is a good thing. The ads are quite annoying, but a lot of people seem to like it and use it. I don't myself, but it seems like a good idea, and the labels are getting a huge amount of money off it, but the artists aren't, so that must be good for them... but not us. -Calvin Harris
50. You have to take your ego out of it and say, do I want people to be obsequious to me or do I want to write good books? If it's the latter, you have to take criticism. It's annoying, but that's how to do good stuff; listen to other people. -Denise Mina
51. I suppose Spotify is a good thing. The ads are quite annoying, but a lot of people seem to like it and use it. I don't myself, but it seems like a good idea, and the labels are getting a huge amount of money off it, but the artists aren't, so that must be good for them... but not us. -Calvin Harris
52. My favorite song is Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' because my brother used to sing it to me as loud as he could. Annoying then, favorite memory now. -Shelley Hennig
53. Although finding fruit flies in your wine or beer can be a bit annoying, I hope people will pause to admire the tenacity of these clever little creatures. They are really just hungry animals looking for something to eat, and have no intention of ruining your happy hour. -Michael Dickinson
54. I went to college at University of South Carolina and dropped out of chemistry, and to fill a class, the only spot they had left was a theater class. It was so annoying, but I took it and then I thought it was the greatest thing; the most socially creative. I dropped out of school immediately and moved to New York to start acting. I was 19. -Jonny Weston
55. I don't know what makes me me. Sometimes it's really annoying to be me, but I have always had a spirit that wants to find a challenge, parties, the life, the attention, where the most energy is - I'm going in. -Sarah Carter
56. Whatever it is that's bothering me - interacting with annoying guy at a restaurant, contemplating my age, or losing friends to illness - I'll start to chip away at it. If you can poke holes in it, it's not as formidable; it's not as scary, and ultimately, it becomes another truth. -Billy Crystal
57. The celebrity-chef thing, even at its worst, its most annoying, its silliest, its goofiest, its most egregious and cynical, has been a good thing. -Anthony Bourdain
58. It is annoying to be honest to no purpose. -Ovid
59. Family love is messy, clinging, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper. P. J. O'Rourke
60. The misconception is that standup comics are always on. I don't know any really funny comics that are annoying and constantly trying to be funny all the time. -Joe Rogan
61. I'd love to come back as the most annoying ghost ever. -Guillermo del Toro
62. Fame can be annoying, but there are perks too. -Danica Patrick
63. There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment. -Paul Theroux
64. I don't know - sometimes I catch myself being dark, and it's annoying. I think, 'Get over it.' I bore myself. But sometimes, like everybody, I'm sure I am obsessive. -Michael Keaton
65. The French consider themselves the guardians of the world's culture and do not bother to hide the fact, which is annoying, but Paris is still where good Americans want to go when they die - and Brits, Russians, and Chinese as well, these days. -Michael Korda
66. People will come up to me everywhere and say, 'Ah, I saw you on 'Larry King,' and, 'Ah, I saw you on 'Oprah.' And it's really nice, and a lot of people say, 'Is it a pain?' And I say 'No.' And it's not annoying. -Mattie Stepanek
67. When I'm on a plane, I am the annoying person humming into my phone. Sitting there static with nothing to do, a lot of melodies come to me. So I've written a lot of songs on planes. Kiesza
68. Commitments are one of the worst things to have in the music business. They're very annoying. -Neil Young
69. I have no credentials. I have no money. I literally come from a poor place. I was a servant. I dropped out of college. The next thing you know I'm writing for the 'New Yorker,' I have this sort of life, and it must seem annoying to people. -Jamaica Kincaid
70. I don't have a ton of enemies. I get along with people pretty well when I'm not annoying them to death. Joss Whedon
71. There's a lot of annoying things about me. I don't know, I'm really shy at first, and I don't really like it. I wish I was a little more outgoing. -Kendall Jenner
72. As a kid it's adorable to have a gap in your teeth. But then, because of the shifting in my mouth, I started whistling through it, and as a 32-year-old woman, whistling while you speak in sort of annoying. -Mindy Kaling
73. First dates are so awkward and annoying. I think a casual and fun first date with friends is much more fun than a one-on-one typical first date. -Kourtney Kardashian
74. My mom will sometimes call me Winnie. It's so annoying. I'm like, 'Who are you talking to?' -Winnie Harlow
75. I was the little sister that was annoying. -Heidi Klum
76. Some comics don't like it when people talk during the set, and it does get a little bit annoying after awhile, but I basically let people dictate what jokes I'm going to do. -Gabriel Iglesias
77. Eventually cancer becomes just another annoying thing that you deal with, you know, like cellulite. -Kris Carr
78. I'm not ambitious about my career, but I am ambitious with each job. I can be fairly annoying to work with. -Mads Mikkelsen
79. Ninety percent of video game AI really is pretty damn bad. I think that's actually why it's so much fun to shoot things. Because the AI is so bad and the characters are so annoying. -Matthew Perry
80. I've got a great relationship with my dad, but I can imagine how annoying it would be if I had to move back into his house. -Sally Phillips
82. I hate bell peppers, which is annoying because they technically have my name all over them. -Lake Bell
83. It's really annoying when you're trying to get to know someone and she doesn't pay attention to you because she's obsessed with her phone. -Cory Monteith
84. I grew up in a lot of stage managers' booths, memorizing the lines. I'm sure I was the most annoying child in existence. -Betty Gilpin
85. Seasons are really annoying. You get a really great pair of shoes or a beautiful pair of boots, and then you try to get them again four months later, and they say, 'Oh no, that was last season.' -Daphne Guinness
86. I'm quite annoying and can't imagine what it would be like living with me 24/7. -Gabrielle Aplin
87. I fear dying in the middle of a book. It would be so annoying to write 80,000 words and not get to the end. I'm phobic about it. So when I'm writing a book I leave messages all over the house for people to know how the story ends, and then someone can finish it for me. -Anthony Horowitz
89. I had a hell of a time convincing people I was gay - which was so annoying! -Portia de Rossi
90. It is quite annoying that we have to change the sound we invented just to avoid sounding like people who simply copy us, but... it is flattering and of course challenging. -Jonathan Davis
91. Acting is an aesthetic career, which is annoying. -Tamsin Egerton
92. 'Facts of Life' was and continues to be a milestone on my journey. But when people act like the journey ended when 'Facts of Life' ended, that's annoying. I could never and would never want to divorce myself from it because it was such a great experience from so many different facets. -Kim Fields
93. I don't have any children. And I've often found other people's a bit annoying. -Tom Hollander
94. I am very sensitive about characters being annoying in movies. -Josh Trank
96. The pride of the hipster food movement is sort of annoying, but it fascinates me. -Matt Stone
97. Objections to verbification in English tend to be motivated by personal taste, not clarity. Verbed words are usually easily understood. When a word like 'friend' is declared not a verb, the problem isn't that it's confusing; it's that the protester finds it deeply annoying. -Erin McKean
98. The one thing I've learnt is that you don't want to be nasty about anybody, unless they've dropped dead. And the annoying thing is that most of the people that I know who've dropped dead are really great. -Jools Holland
99. I never dreamed that the little ditties I wrote about annoying customers or bagel recipes would turn into a full-length musical comedy. But a very wise person told me to 'write what you know'. So I did. -Rob McClure
100. Isn't it annoying when your face doesn't do what you want it to express? -Ray Fearon
101. Women dress alike all over the world: they dress to be annoying to other women. -Elsa Schiaparelli
102. The whole character of Justin and the club life he lives - I have no experience with it. It's really foreign to me, which is annoying, but that's just how it is. -Randy Harrison
103. I'm terrible at sticking to any sort of diet. The more I think I can't eat something, the more I want to eat it. And I know this is the most annoying thing for a girl to say, but I'm just really lucky; I can eat pretty much what I want. -Liberty Ross
104. I think people who lack humility are really annoying. -Emily VanCamp
105. Why do British people make such good TV? It's so annoying. Stop it. Is it because they have free health care? Uggh. -Elizabeth Meriwether
106. I think I'm the kind of person who would be very difficult to employ - I'm pretty annoying, but driven. -Aaron Levie
107. Yes, it's annoying that Hamlet doesn't kill his stepfather ten minutes into the play, but if he did kill his stepfather ten minutes into the play, there wouldn't be a play. He has to be annoying, if you will, and not do what would be the thing to do. -Dallas Roberts
108. No religious position is loyally served by refusing to consider annoying theories which may well turn out to be facts. -Norman Lamm
109. People suit their star sign. If someone is annoying me over and over, and I know they're a Sagittarius, say, I'm more likely to forgive them. It comes down to my need for structure as a way of finding my bearings with people. -Jessie Cave
110. After I started being able to grow a beard, I was obviously done at Disney - until I'm old enough to be a parent or an annoying older brother. -Garrett Clayton
111. One of the annoying things when you're in a movie is that gets talked about is everyone projects meaning onto everyone's intentions. -Heather Langenkamp
112. It's just like magic. When you live by yourself, all of your annoying habits are gone. -Merrill Markoe
113. The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do. -Harold Coffin
114. The urge to write poetry is like having an itch. When the itch becomes annoying enough, you scratch it. -Robert Penn Warren
115. I'm a pretty low key person when it comes to style, I love to be comfortable all the time. I love getting dressed up when I'm going out. But most of the time, I just like to be comfortable. It's really annoying to everyone in my life, but I love it. -Bianca Lawson
116. I like to talk while I'm on stage. It makes the show more personal. With that said, it's got to stay within reason or it's annoying. -Ron Pope
117. Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. – Isaac Asimov
118. The most annoying person is one who annoys even when he is not around.
119. Annoying people sometimes seem like they are not aware of how annoyed you are of them.
120. There are two kinds of people in the world: annoying people and people who are not at all.
121. When you encounter annoying people, I wish that you are able to handle them properly.
122. How do you tell annoying people just how annoyed you are at them already, I wonder still.
123. Most of the annoying people I know are those that does things for no apparent reason at all.
124. I want to ask one of those annoying people how they came to be the way they are right now.
125. When annoying people come into action I just want to have nothing to do with them at all.
Please share this collection of Annoying Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button