All Quotes, Beatles

100+ Beatles Quotes

Beatles is the most influential rock band in the history. Performing just 10 years together Beatles created history. The band was led by legendary british singer John Lennon with fellow members Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and George Harrison. Songs like "Yellow Submarine" is still at the playlists of peoples cell phone. The 60-70 s music is often called the Beatles era. The Beatles are the best-selling band in history, with estimated sales of over 800 million physical and digital albums worldwide.They have had more number-one albums on the British charts and sold more singles in the UK than any other act. They are also the best-selling music artists in the United States, with 178 million certified units. In 2008, the group topped Billboard magazine's list of the all-time most successful artists; as of 2017, they hold the record for most number-one hits on the Hot 100 chart with twenty.Lets check out 100+ Beatles quotes to remember that golden era.


1. India brings out so many different feelings in me. I've been fascinated with India and Indian culture as long as I can remember - ever since the '60s with the Beatles and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Joe Perry
2. In the late '60s, there were the the three B's: The Beatles, Batman, and Bond. Adam West
3. I did not break up the Beatles. You can't have it both ways. If you're going to blame me for breaking the Beatles up, you should be thankful that I made them into myth rather than a crumbling group. Yoko Ono
4. My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others' negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts. Steve Jobs
5. Our influences are who we are. It's rare that anything is an absolutely pure vision; even Daniel Johnston sounds like the Beatles. And that's the problem with the bands I'm always asked about, the ones derivative of the early Seattle sound. They don't dilute their influences enough. Eddie Vedder
6. The Beatles saved the world from boredom. George Harrison
7. I just got so fed up with the bad vibes. I didn't care if it was the Beatles; I was getting out. George Harrison
8. Beatles bears the British rock style at its finest shape.
9. As far as I'm concerned, there won't be a Beatles reunion as long as John Lennon remains dead. George Harrison
10. To the best of my knowledge, none of the Beatles can read music. George Harrison
11. There are only four people who knew what the Beatles were about anyway. Paul McCartney
12. By 1968, both The Beatles and The Beach Boys had plenty of fame - we were looking for something deeper. The Maharishi taught us how to go beyond thinking and action in order to grow from within. Mike Love
13. I'm the worst on facts about me or facts about the Beatles. Paul McCartney
14. The great music for so many artists - the Beatles, the Rolling Stones - was always at the moment when they were closest to pop. It would be easy for U2 to go off and have a concept album, but I want us to stay in the pop fray. Bono
15. I wanted to pay tribute to my musical influences: Buffalo Springfield, Lightfoot, the Beatles, the Hollies. Dan Fogelberg
16. We were all on this ship in the sixties, our generation, a ship going to discover the New World. And the Beatles were in the crow's nest of that ship. John Lennon
17. We were pretty good mates until the Beatles started to split up and Yoko came into it. It was more like old army buddies splitting up on account of wedding bells. Paul McCartney
18. You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth. John Lennon
19. Ringo isn't the best drummer in the world. He isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles. Jasper Carrott
20. If we'd know we were going to be the Beatles, we'd have tried harder. George Harrison
21. The biggest break in my career was getting into the Beatles in 1962. The second biggest break since then is getting out of them. George Harrison
22. Lennon was right. And we are bigger than Jesus. We will be as big as the Beatles, if not bigger. Liam Gallagher
23. With the Beatles, we'd been very spoiled because we had George Martin who worked for the record label we were going to be signed to. That was very fortunate, because we grew together. Paul McCartney
24. Hip-hop kind of absorbed rock in terms of the attitude and the whole point of why rock was important music. Young people felt like rock music was theirs, from Elvis to the Beatles to the Ramones to Nirvana. This was theirs; it wasn't their parents'. I think hip-hop became the musical style that embraces that mentality. Chris Cornell
25. The true treasure lies within. It is the underlying theme of the songs we sing, the shows we watch and the books we read. It is woven into the Psalms of the Bible, the ballads of the Beatles and practically every Bollywood film ever made. What is that treasure? Love. Love is the nature of the Divine. Radhanath Swami
26. I think that one of the nice things about the Yellow Submarine movie is that it seems to be perennial. People enjoy watching from each generation. And it was like the Beatles themselves. You know the Beatles seem to find new audience each time another generation comes along. George Martin
27. You can't beat The Beatles, you join 'em. Peggy Lee
29. The Beatles will exist without us. George Harrison
30. What the Beatles did was something incredible, it was more than what a band could do. We have to give them respect. Yoko Ono
31. I don't think anybody comes close to The Beatles, including Oasis. Brian May
32. The Beatles set the rules. And the rules were: now just because we have long hair doesn't mean that we're rebellious. Davy Jones
33. At the end of the Beatles, I really was done in for the first time in my life. Until then, I really was a kind of cocky sod. Paul McCartney
34. I heard the Beatles and the Stones, and Mom bought me an electric guitar. I played lead for four years and then switched to bass. One day someone suggested that I should sing, so I sheepishly stepped up to the microphone and the rest is rock history. Glenn Hughes
35. Hanson has rapid female fans, which I'm completely proud of, but a lot of fans are a contingent that have grown up with us really - our peers. There's younger fans. More and more guys are Hanson fans, musicians or kind of guys who were into a Beatles record. Taylor Hanson
36. The Beatles set the rules. And the rules were: now just because we have long hair doesn't mean that we're rebellious. Davy Jones
37. In the early '70s, coming out of the '60s, it was very hippy or it was very uniform, like The Beatles all wearing the same suit. Into the '70s, it became much more about a personal style. You had the glam period, which was a lot of fun, and then you went into punk. John Varvatos
38. The Beatles exist apart from myself. I am not really Beatle George. Beatle George is like a suit or shirt that I once wore on occasion, and until the end of my life, people may see that shirt and mistake it for me. George Harrison
39. At the end of the Beatles, I really was done in for the first time in my life. Until then, I really was a kind of cocky sod. Paul McCartney
40. From 1958 to 1964, that's real rock n' roll. Then the Beatles hit and everyone sounded like them. Wolfman Jack
41. I would love to say I grew up on 2Pac and The Beatles, but I didn't. Stormzy
42. I think when I was a kid, and I was in England and it was all about The Stones, The Who, The Kinks and The Beatles and that's what my dad was into. Slash
43. For me, the Beatles are proof of the existence of God. Rick Rubin
44. The muse of music isn't just from Greek mythology, but living in people like the Beatles, Chuck Berry, Anita Baker, Aretha Franklin. Ernie Isley
45. Ever since the Beatles, the concept of lovable mop tops, it's a bit of a fantasy, but it's a lovely idea that people make wonderful music and live a wonderful life being friends together. Sadly, life isn't quite like that. Nick Mason
46. The Beatles will go on and on. George Harrison
47. My first favorite band that made music important to me was the Beatles. I was a little kid. I didn't know who was singing what song or who wrote what song. Chris Cornell
48. I don't think the Beatles were that good. I think they're fine, you know. Ringo's got the best backbeat I've ever heard... Paul is a fine bass player... but he's a bit overpowering at times. George Harrison
49. Growing up, I liked all the stuff that everyone else was listening to, like Motown, but the biggest group of all was The Beatles. Eddie Murphy
50. The only movie I can watch on a loop, over and over, is 'Help', the Beatles movie. It's so funny and irreverent and great. Emma Stone
51. Being in The Beatles was a short, incredible period of my life. I had 22 years leading up to it, and it was all over eight years later. Ringo Starr
52. There's no outdoing The Beatles. Brian Wilson
53. I never was a hippie! I went to India because so many friends like Mia Farrow and the Beatles were going there to discover truth. And so I went and trekked through India by myself, but instead of discovering truth, I wanted to join the Peace Corps. Jane Fonda
54. My favorite album would have to be something from The Beatles. Liam Gallagher
55. I'm a huge Beatles fan, but I've only really gotten into them as an adult. Serj Tankian
56. Woody Allen movies are like Beatles songs. I can't name my favorite without you immediately naming a better one. Colin Trevorrow
57. Funny songs aren't usually that good. Like Weird Al and maybe a couple of Beatles songs, but it's kind of hard to bring humor into rock music in an interesting way. Win Butler
58. While other girls swooned over The Beatles and the Rolling Stones, I worshipped Rudolf Nureyev and Isadora Duncan. Celia Imrie
59. Listen to the Beatles' 'Things We Said Today.' Ringo Starr does not play a fill in the entire song. It doesn't need it. 'A Day In the Life' has gorgeous fills, but there, the song needs it. When I play on any record, I'm striving to get where Ringo is. You play what doesn't take you out of the song. Benmont Tench
60. It's marvelous when you visit Tokyo: they have these clubs, and they'll have 'Motown Night' or 'The Beatles - Totally Authentic and Live!' You know it's shrunk, but at least there's some sort of youthful figure to it. Whereas, the blues scene in Europe is more like, 'Here we go again.' Robert Palmer
61. The Beatles did treat me as a member of the group. And that was a great honor, you know? Billy Preston
62. I thought my Beatles LPs sounded pretty good on a record player, but that was before I had heard a CD. Alastair Wood
63. I don't know about friends, but what time I spent with The Beatles they were very courteous to me. Peter Tork
64. No one person could have broken up a band, especially one the size of the Beatles. Yoko Ono
65. All I can say is, it's not very easy for a woman to be associated with The Beatles. Yoko Ono
66. The Beatles created something that never trailed off. What a gift that was to their fans. If you're into the Beatles, you loved them from beginning to end. Jerry Seinfeld
67. I think comedy has a range, with multiple peaks in different areas. It's like trying to compare Beethoven and the Beatles. Sometimes I hear from people, 'I think you try too hard in your comedy.' And that's what I worry about. Bo Burnham
68. A song is a song. But there are some songs, ah, some songs are the greatest. The Beatles song 'Yesterday.' Listen to the lyrics. Chuck Berry
69. You look back at people like Elvis and The Beatles and still get their music because it's timeless. That's what I want. Shawn Mendes
70. I can't deal with the press; I hate all those Beatles questions. Paul McCartney
71. She is the rock 'n' roll queen. Weirdly enough, that is one of the things her reign will be remembered for. Queen Elizabeth I, we remember Raleigh; Queen Elizabeth II it's gonna be the Beatles. Paul McCartney
72. What good are three Beatles without John? George Harrison
73. The Beatles were basically a vocal band. Keith Richards
74. They gave their money, and they gave their screams. But the Beatles kind of gave their nervous systems. They used us as an excuse to go mad, the world did, and then blamed it on us. George Harrison
75. I never went to rock concerts when I was a kid. I didn't see any rock & roll bands. I had posters on my wall. I had Beatles records. Dave Grohl
76. The Beatles weren't like any other band. Everybody in the band sang, which is why you knew everybody in the band. Gene Simmons
77. I want to thank The Beatles for almost single-handedly getting me out of writer's block. Frank Ocean
78. I was a huge Beatles fan. The Stones, Dylan. Later on, I got into Stevie Wonder, and Bill Withers - he's one of my heroes. Al Green, too. Adam Levine
79. Contrary to reports, this boy is not a billionaire or going to be richer than any Beatle... and not just in the sense of money, by the way; the Beatles are untouchable - those billionaire reports are a joke. Bono
80. 'The Beatles' did whatever they wanted. They were a collection of influences adapted to songs they wanted to write. George Harrison was instrumental in bringing in Indian music. Paul McCartney was a huge Little Richard fan. John Lennon was into minimalist aggressive rock. Chris Cornell
81. The Stones were a big influence on me and the Beatles, obviously. Brad Paisley
82. The Beatles, the Rolling Stones and Phil Spector. Those were my idols. Brian Wilson
83. If I were in the Beatles, I'd be a good George Harrison. Noel Gallagher
84. My inspirations include the Beatles - love, love, love them - Elton John, Carole King, and Stevie Wonder. Gloria Estefan
85. People always say I write a lot of pop culture references. Can somebody please count the pop culture references in 'Firefly?' Because I don't know how to put this to you, but there was one. I referenced The Beatles in the pilot. Joss Whedon
86. The first songs I learned was 'Crazy' by Patsy Cline and 'At Last' by Etta James. I had been growing up with the Beatles, Pink Floyd, great bands. Sabrina Carpenter
87. The Beatles were a phenomenon, but they were also ordinary blokes like anyone else. I was lucky enough to see that side. James Taylor
88. As every teenage girl, I was absolutely obsessed with The Beatles, and the first record I bought was 'Please Please Me.' I'd have been 13 at the time. Twiggy
89. I never saw The Beatles live. I was very aware of them, though. Ron Howard
90. Nobody can compare themselves to what The Beatles went through. It was wild. Ron Howard
91. When I was growing up, the people who liked the Beatles, I didn't like, so I didn't pay attention to them. Trent Reznor
92. I was so aware of the stage clothes versus the everyday-life clothes, and the extremeness of the stage clothes that my parents had designed. Even coming across my dad's old Beatles suits from Savile Row and the history attached to them - the masculinity and simplicity compared to the '70s glitz and glamour of Wings. Stella McCartney
93. I can't actually believe how good 'The Sopranos' is. I genuinely am dumbfounded by it. It's like when you realize how good The Beatles are, and you think, 'How did they do that?' Martin Freeman
94. Downloadable music is the biggest musical phenomenon since the Beatles, and the music industry is slow to come to grips with that. Chuck D
96. Certainly, the Beach Boys and the early Beatles records were a huge influence on me lyrically. Rivers Cuomo
97. Oasis are not just influenced by the Beatles; they actually take stuff. Then they get praised. Lenny Kravitz
98. I was such a massive fan of all the '60s pop bands, but if I had to single out one band, it would definitely be The Beatles. Paul Weller
99. Every night I fell asleep to a different Beatles album. So I'm very familiar with the Beatles; Ringo was my favorite Beatle until I grew up and then changed. I made the switch over to George Harrison just in time to regain my cool. Christina Ricci
100. I love the Beatles, and when I was very young, I had young parents, so Led Zeppelin and Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix and the Beatles constantly were big influences on my life. Phil Anselmo
101. We were very influenced by The Beatles, no question. Barry Gibb
102. I listen to a lot of Beatles. I have a very specific Beatles discography that I go to. Gnash
103. The Beatles have always had a big effect on me. Scott Weiland
104. The Beatles once approached Stanley Kubrick to do 'The Lord Of The Rings.' This was before Tolkien sold the rights. They approached him, and he said, 'No.' Peter Jackson
105. The Beatles had just come out, and everybody had a band. It was incredible competition out there. Gregg Allman
106. I could hum Beatles songs before I could talk - not very well, but sort of. Taylor Momsen
107. My mom listened to the Beatles and Elvis, a lot of different types of music. Travis Barker
108. People say the Beatles were John Lennon. What is Paul McCartney? Chopped liver? But everyone has their own favourite members whose creativity they gravitate to. That's normal. Mike Love
109. All you could do was to see them. We were backstage when the Beatles were on and you could just about hear a noise. It was just literally screaming. Roger Daltrey
110. It's easier to be the art school band than to be the Beatles. Timothy Morton
111. Obviously the people that I admired, like the Beatles, were really into rock'n'roll, but it was already a little past rock'n'roll when I started listening and making my own choices about music. Elvis Costello
112. I think the Beatles are a lot of people's favorite band. Miranda Cosgrove
113. I honestly grew up listening to the Stones more. But that doesn't mean I don't love the Beatles. Mike McCready
114. It was great fun to hang around the Beatles. They had amazingly fast minds, and they were incredibly amusing and funny and witty. They were great. There was a very high energy surrounding them. Pattie Boyd
115. I think The Meters are like The Beatles to us in New Orleans, you know. Trombone Shorty
116. I'm more in the Stones camp than the Beatles camp. Jenny Lewis
117. I like the Beatles. They're at the core of my musicality. And John Lennon's my spiritual father. Esai Morales
118. It's funny, because in 1970 I met the Beatles quite by a chance at a party. It was the Beethoven bicentenary, and I was then also playing the Beethoven Sonatas. And that's all they wanted to hear about - I wanted to talk about them, and all they wanted to talk about was Beethoven. Daniel Barenboim
119. From 1962 to 1965, the guitar became this icon of youth culture, thanks mostly to the Beatles. Pat Metheny
120. The Beatles had a six-year career, from 1963 to 1969, which - to me, in my early 20s - seemed like a phenomenally long time. Chris Squire
121. The Beatles mean so much to so many people, you know? Everybody has at least one song of The Beatles that's one of their favorite songs of all time. Evan Rachel Wood
122. The Beatles are the most credible band in the history of music. Ryan Tedder
123. Anything to do with the Beatles is very complicated. Robert Stigwood
124. I don't think there's anything anybody's doing that the Beatles didn't at least try at some point. Joe Perry
125. You know how the Beatles broke off - they all did their solo projects and they came back together and they were even stronger! Kelly Rowland
Please share this collection of Beatles Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button