All Quotes, Being Happy

100+ Being Happy Quotes

Being happy is important. But it's not easy to keep calm and be happy. Being happy depends on your thoughts than anything else. The people we follow has different thoughts and sayings on being happy. May this thoughts can show us the right path to be happy. This is a collection of quotes and sayings on Being Happy.


1. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. Henry Ward Beecher
2. Being happy never goes out of style. Lilly Pulitzer
3. I regret those times when I've chosen the dark side. I've wasted enough time not being happy. Jessica Lange
4. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. Goldie Hawn
5. My greatest beauty secret is being happy with myself. I don't use special creams or treatments - I'll use a little bit of everything. It's a mistake to think you are what you put on yourself. I believe that a lot of how you look is to do with how you feel about yourself and your life. Happiness is the greatest beauty secret.
6. Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door. Brooke Shields
7. I regret those times when I've chosen the dark side. I've wasted enough time not being happy. Jessica Lange
8. I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful. Christina Milian
9. Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled. So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations. Tom Brady
10. Being happy is a matter of personal taste. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
11. I'm happy, and I think being happy keeps you looking young. Olivia Newton-John
12. My ultimate goal is to end up being happy. Most of the time. Taylor Swift
13. A photograph doesn't gain weight or lose weight, or change from being happy to being sad. It's frozen. You can use it, then recycle it. Chuck Close
14. I'm a simple kind of guy, so I just envision myself being happy. Jon Huertas
15. For me, success is a state of mind. I feel like success isn't about conquering something; it's being happy with who you are. Britney Spears
16. Life is not always not always what one wants it to be., but to make the best of it as it is the only way of being happy. Lady Randolph Churchill
17. I think that being happy makes the biggest impact on your physical appearance. Drew Barrymore
18. I don't care about having money. It's about being happy, man. Skrillex
19. If selfishness is the key to being miserable, then selflessness must be the key to being happy! Joyce Meyer
20. Being happy is of the utmost importance. Success in anything is through happiness. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
21. Success is when you see something, and you say, 'I want to do that,' and then you do it. It's being happy with what you do and doing what you love every day. Alessia Cara
22. Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. Robert Anthony
23. I'd like to think you don't stop being creative once you get happy. My ultimate goal is to end up being happy. Most of the time. Taylor Swift
24. Success is just being happy. And I try so many different things. I do a lot of different things. Because I think God has helped me to love myself. I know who God is, and I love God. Herschel Walker
25. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed. Miley Cyrus
26. I'm just not very good at being happy all the time. Charli XCX
27. I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble. Angelina Jolie
28. I cannot imagine being happy anywhere else in the world but in Cape Town - South Africa in general, but Cape Town in particular. Christoffel Wiese
29. The glory is being happy. The glory is not winning here or winning there. The glory is enjoying practicing, enjoy every day, enjoying to work hard, trying to be a better player than before. Rafael Nadal
30. The habit of being happy enables one to be freed, or largely freed, from the domination of outward conditions. Robert Louis Stevenson
31. The happiest people seem to be those who have no particular cause for being happy except that they are so. William Ralph Inge
32. There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world. Robert Louis Stevenson
33. I enjoyed my life when I had nothing... and kinda like the idea of just being happy with me. Joey Ramone
34. Being happy in your skin that's what it's all about. Koo Stark
35. There's some benefit to being happy in your life. Of looking around and saying, 'This is mine.' Tom Leykis
36. There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means - either may do - the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier. Benjamin Franklin
37. For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It's a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking and making merry. Malaika Arora Khan
38. This might be controversial, but sometimes I think that being happy is a decision. I don't mean that in a way to diminish clinical depression. But on a more day-to-day level. Will Arnett
39. What's fulfilling is being happy and being able to help other people. The simple things. James Arthur
40. I wish the music business was a much easier thing, but you know what? Nothing easy is worth anything. So it is what it is. There comes a time when things can work out and everybody can be happy. And that's what it's all about in the end - everybody being happy and working it out. Nas
41. I think by being happy it actually affects the way that you look too. Kelly Preston
42. 'Everything To Me' is about everything that's important. It's about my wife, my kids, it's about life, about being happy. It's about life in general, you know, about not knowing what's going to be around the corner, but you've got to enjoy it and enjoy the things you have. My wife, my kids, my health, and stuff like that. Shane Filan
43. I think that it's just about balance, keeping myself centered, and being happy and healthy. Normani Kordei
44. Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. Megan Fox
45. When my girlfriend and I talk about being happy, I'll get choked up, which I think is the greatest gift you can give a girlfriend. Seth Meyers
46. A working definition of fathering might be this: fathering is the act of guiding a child to behave in ways that lead to the child's becoming a secure child in full, thus increasing his or her chances of being happy and fruitful as a young adult. Clyde Edgerton
47. I spent my 30s figuring out how to be a grown up, I guess. I loved my 30s! My 30s were really about being happy with what I was doing. Ana Ortiz
48. We've just learned how to balance ourselves a little better so that we're happier way more of the time than not, and, you know, being happy is a radical and desirable act if you ask me. Anthony Kiedis
49. Having a great intellect is no path to being happy. Stephen Fry
50. It took me ages to grow into being a woman, into being happy with it. Helena Bonham Carter
51. I have a hard time being happy, and I think a lot of creative people suffer with that when life gets real happy. Shane McAnally
52. I don't want people to think I'm not happy when we win - I am. But there's a difference between being happy for the feeling of accomplishing something and being overjoyed and feeling, 'This is it - we conquered the world.' We didn't. We just won a game. Nick Saban
53. I think it's very hard to write things about being joyful. I find that quite difficult. I think when you're happy, you don't want to write songs; you just want to enjoy being happy. Hozier
54. One of the things I've discovered, thanks to the Japanese, is that you should enjoy yourself. In the old days, I used to think: 'Oh, never be satisfied, never admit to being happy.' But there's no curse in being happy. Jane Birkin
55. Football, particularly Brazilian football, is about being happy, and that's what tricks do. It's part of our culture, at the end of the day, though, it's all about winning. Neymar
56. As I get, I give. Giving as you get is critical. It has everything to do with being happy for yourself, and making others happy is the cause of making yourself happy, and it's the cycle of giving and getting. Russell Simmons
57. I'd love, love, love to do a comedy. I can't imagine being on set and being happy and cheerful. That seems so foreign. Maika Monroe
58. There is not much irony when people are being happy on screen. Carter Burwell
59. No one is drawn to writing about being happy or feelings of joy. Bret Easton Ellis
60. I'm concerned about people being happy. Matt Stone
61. Let me be content with being happy, without sighing that I am not distinguished. Anna Seward
62. Given a choice between being happy or being efficient and safe, I'll take efficient and safe. Bob Buckhorn
63. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. Goldie Hawn
64. We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. Anne Frank
65. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. James Dean
66. Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. Alan Cohen
67. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. Anne Frank
68. Talking about someone who makes you happy actually makes you happy. Elizabeth Scott
69. If you want to be happy, be. Leo Tolstoy
70. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. Aristotle
71. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. Mark Twain
72. Being happy is all about being happy. Unknown
73. Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. Cynthia Nelms
74. Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. Nathaniel Hawthorne
75. One of the simplest ways to stay happy is by letting go of the things that make you sad. Tinku Razoria
76. Happiness is a choice you cannot choose what happens, but you can choose your reaction to it and be Happy. Author Unknown
77. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama
78. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be. Marcel Pagnol
79. Being happy is something that each of us determines, it is not something that we find outside of ourself, it is within us and our choice. Catherine Pulsifer
80. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet. J. Robert Oppenheimer
81. Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them. Jack Brown
82. If being happy is important to you, try this: instead of regretting all you lack, celebrate all you've got. Brian Vaszily
83. Happiness adds and multiplies, as we divide it with others. A. Nielsen
84. A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future. Albert Einstein
85. You've got to love what you do to really make things happen. Philip Green
86. Happiness is the art of learning how to get joy from your substance. Jim Rohn
87. Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself. Ralph Waldo Emerson
89. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Marcus Aurelius
90. A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships. Helen Keller
91. Trying to be happy without giving to others is like trying to kiss alone. Brian Vaszily
92. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. _If you want to be happy, practice compassion. Tenzin Gyatso
93. Being happy doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. Dale Carnegie
94. Happiness comes from within, not from without. David DeNotaris
95. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does. James Matthew Barrie
96. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. Franklin D. Roosevelt
97. Happiness depends upon ourselves. Aristotle
98. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others. Albert Camus
99. Happiness is not defined by any circumstance, condition, or person. You need not tie your happiness to anything. The choice to be happy is always yours to make. Make that choice and cultivate a happy spirit. Dr Anil Kr Sinha
100. One of the biggest challenges in trying to be happy right now isn't that we don't know how to be happy. It's mostly that we just don't do it. We don't make the time for happiness, for peace, and for overall joy in our life. Kumar Anupam
101. Indeed, man wishes to be happy even when he so lives as to make happiness impossible. St. Augustine
102. If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.Edith Wharton
103. Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx
104. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. Aristotle
105. Happy is entirely up to you and always has been. Janette Rallison
Please share this collection of Being Happy Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button