All Quotes, Blessed

87+ Blessed Quotes

Blessed defines something that is made holy; consecrated. Blessed also means, mild expressions of annoyance or exasperation. Being blessed is awesome. Below see 80+ blessing quotes and sayings.


1. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing. Camille Pissarro
2. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. Joel Osteen
3. I'm blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me. Lil Wayne
4. I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this. Eric Idle
5. The one who knows what is the blessing of god upon him he is blessed
6. Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken. Albert Camus
7. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Jesus Christ
8. You can look in the mirror and find a million things wrong with yourself. Or you can look in the mirror and think, 'I feel good, I have my health, and I'm so blessed.' That's the way I choose to look at it. Isla Fisher
9. I am an ordinary person who has been blessed with extraordinary opportunities and experiences. Today is one of those experiences. Sonia Sotomayor
10. I'm too grateful to be hateful. I am too blessed to be stressed. El DeBarge
11. I am very thankful and blessed to have a healthy and happy baby boy and baby mama. Eric Church
12. God made you a masterpiece - be blessed, secure, disciplined and equipped. Joel Osteen
13. I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life. Karan Patel
14. Until we meet again, may God bless you as he has blessed me. Elvis Presley
15. I've been blessed to be somebody that's been climbing that success mountain top for years of hard work, you know, but now it's all connecting. And now, the whole world is watching, you know what I'm saying, and it feels good 'cause it's good energy. This is all positive vibes, and good vibes and good energy, so it feels incredible. DJ Khaled
16. I feel very blessed to have a partner in life who supports me, who is enthusiastic about what I want to do, who has been a great father, and who will be a fabulous grandfather. Hillary Clinton
17. Until we meet again, may God bless you as he has blessed me. Elvis Presley
18. I am blessed beyond belief. Hunter Hayes
19. Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting. Elizabeth Bibesco
21. Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt. Herbert Hoover
22. Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. George Eliot
23. It is not the clear-sighted who rule the world. Great achievements are accomplished in a blessed, warm fog. Joseph Conrad
24. I'm blessed with the fact that I'm a fighter. I've always known life was meant to be joyful. Pattie Boyd
25. Some are blessed with musical ability, others with good looks. Myself, I was blessed with modesty. Roger Moore
26. Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders. Friedrich Nietzsche
27. At a certain point, when I let go and was done - when I stopped and could say I was blessed and thankful to be a champion, when I finally enjoyed life from this different perspective - that's when I healed. Letting go healed me. Dominick Cruz
28. Blessed is the man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed was the ninth beatitude. Alexander Pope
29. Your meditations may be as profound, as exalted, as devout as you like; you may practise every pious exercise you can manage, but all this is as nothing in comparison with the Blessed Sacrament. What we do may be godly, but this sacrament is God Himself! Johannes Tauler
30. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are. Joyce Giraud
31. Life is filled with tragedy, with long patches of struggle and with, I think, beautiful bursts of joy and accomplishment. Blessed with those moments, you just try to relax as much as possible and focus on the little things, like the joy of changing your baby's diaper. David Dastmalchian
32. A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart. Tom Brady
33. A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults. Charles Kingsley
34. Each and every one of us is amazing in our own way. We have five beautiful women who exude talent, and I am blessed and honored to be one of those women. For me, the bottom line is it's all about respect and love, and I have both for Fifth Harmony. Normani Kordei
35. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. Jonathan Swift
36. God has blessed me with a certain amount of presence and a certain amount of charisma. Ving Rhames
37. Your life will be a blessed and balanced experience if you first honor your identity and priority. Russell M. Nelson
38. I've been blessed with three wonderful careers: motion pictures and television, wife, mother and grandmother... and diplomatic services for the United States government. Shirley Temple
39. The sweet quality is set opposite to the bitter, and is a gracious, amiable, blessed and pleasant quality, a refreshing of the life, an allaying of the fierceness. It maketh all pleasant and friendly in every creature; it maketh the vegetables of the earth fragrant and of good taste, affording fair, yellow, white and ruddy colours. Jakob Bohme
40. A woman of faith is blessed by faithful men in her life who hold the priesthood of God and honor this privilege: her father, bishop, husband, brothers, sons. They value her and the divine gifts given by God to His daughter. They sustain and encourage, and they understand the great mission of her life as a woman. They love her; they bless her. Margaret D. Nadauld
41. Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God. Felix Mendelssohn
42. Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. George Eliot
43. What a blessed thing it is, that Nature, when she invented, manufactured, and patented her authors, contrived to make critics out of the chips that were left! Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
44. It is a blessed thing that in every age some one has had the individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions. Robert Green Ingersoll
45. God blessed us with all this money, so why not take the money and put it into my brother's case? Talk about social and racial injustice in our country, and mass incarceration in our country? Ty Dolla Sign
46. Everyone knows the beautiful story of Abraham and the sacrifice of Isaac. How this noble father led his child to the slaughter; how Isaac meekly submitted; how the farce went on till the lad was bound and laid on the altar, and how God then stopped the murder, and blessed the intending murderer for his willingness to commit the crime. Annie Besant
47. There is nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happen to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind, and no scruples whatsoever. Alfred Hitchcock
48. A nation is blessed when it has godly leaders. Max Lucado
49. Spiritually good people, pure in heart, who long for the Blessed Sacrament but cannot receive at the time, can receive spiritually... even a hundred times a day, in sickness and in health, with immeasurable grace and profit. Johannes Tauler
50. How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams. Bram Stoker
51. 'They' is... stay away from them, please. There is so many different definitions of 'they.' You might have a personal 'they.' They against you; they want you broken and miserable. They don't like winners; they don't like people who's blessed. So everybody's got a different 'they.' DJ Khaled
52. How important it is to ascertain the will of God, before we undertake anything, because we are then not only blessed in our own souls, but also the work of our hands will prosper. George Muller
53. The closing of a door can bring blessed privacy and comfort - the opening, terror. Conversely, the closing of a door can be a sad and final thing - the opening a wonderfully joyous moment. Andy Rooney
54. Women are blessed with energy - a power which is unique. I have been very fortunate to have played strong women and explored their strengths through my films. Vidya Balan
55. If you give, you will be blessed. Joel Osteen
56. The physical ego serves as its own worst enemy when, by delusive material behavior, it eclipses its true nature as the ever blessed soul.
57. We're very blessed, just very fortunate to have the things we have. Tim McGraw
58. I'm able to run and jump and do all the things I can do. I'm blessed. Scottie Pippen
59. Never elated when someone's oppressed, never dejected when another one's blessed. Alexander Pope
60. There is a blessed necessity by which the interest of men is always driving them to the right; and, again, making all crime mean and ugly. Ralph Waldo Emerson
61. Blessed is he that expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. Benjamin Franklin
62. Nearly all the great improvements, discoveries, inventions, and achievements which have elevated and blessed humanity have been the triumphs of enthusiasm. Orison Swett Marden
63. Blessed are those who give without remembering. And blessed are those who take without forgetting. Bernard Meltzer
64. Everything has been such a whirlwind ever since I stepped foot in the league and everything has been like a dream, so I'm just blessed to be in this position. Kevin Durant
65. Clap an extinguisher upon your irony if you are unhappily blessed with a vein of it. Charles Lamb
66. The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
67. We are all blessed to be on the Bravo train because it's a fantastic platform for meeting new people, getting our messages out there, and connecting with fans around the world. Yolanda Hadid
68. Your mind, while blessed with permanent memory, is cursed with lousy recall. Written goals provide clarity. By documenting your dreams, you must think about the process of achieving them. Gary Ryan Blair
69. For why should we not admire more the angels themselves and the blessed choirs of heaven? Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
70. It's important to face your fears in life. Whatever they may be. Makes us grow. Blessed to be alive. Scott Eastwood
71. Blessed is he who talks in circles, for he shall become a big wheel. Frank Dane
72. Blessed be Providence which has given to each his toy: the doll to the child, the child to the woman, the woman to the man, the man to the devil! Victor Hugo
73. Blessed are the people whose leaders can look destiny in the eye without flinching but also without attempting to play God. Henry Kissinger
74. We're all human beings, and we all have the same problems. I do remember how blessed I am, and no matter how bad things are, they can always get worse. Khloe Kardashian
75. A lot of people that I started out with, I don't know where they are. I guess it takes tenacity to still be doing this, and luck, but I've been very blessed. Dennis Quaid
76. There are some incredibly gifted writers in the world. You can count them on a hand. They're blessed, and they've worked at their craft, but there's very few. David Grann
77. Being broke and poor - I mean, you grow up in the environment I grew up in, grew up hard and grew up poor. Your mom doesn't have a car until you make it to the NBA... no telephone. So, I mean, if you grow up like that, and you're able to make it to this level and be blessed the way I've been blessed, it's always great to give back. Tyronn Lue
78. Every day it seems like something happens to assure me I'm in the right place, and that doing anything else would be wrong. I feel so incredibly blessed. Lucas Grabeel
79. When you're blessed, you've got to be sensitive to people that don't have and need to depend on somebody else to eat. Brandon T. Jackson
80. You live your life day by day and find ways to get through it. You grow up through things that are challenging and you find the joy. You realize there are so many people that have it much worse and remind yourself. I have been very blessed. Kelly Rutherford
81. Education equals choices. I have been blessed with the choice to be anything I ever wanted to be, and I truly owe my happiness to my family and education. Aimee Garcia
82. You are important enough to ask and you are blessed enough to receive back. Wayne Dyer
83. Blessed is he who has found his work; let him ask no other blessedness. Thomas Carlyle
84. The blessed of us must save the less of us. I'm blessed, and yeah, I'm planning to go to Heaven. Mr. T
85. Blessed is the man who has some congenial work, some occupation in which he can put his heart, and which affords a complete outlet to all the forces there are in him. John Burroughs
86. Freedom is not a gift nor does it simply exist for us to have, but rather it is a sacred duty, and its blessed yield of hope is born from none other than the blood of the innocent. Bryant H. McGill
87. Some wish blessings, others pray for them. Some send blessings and they become one. Joyce C. Lock
88. Sometimes we don't realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. Catherine Pulsifer
89. Sometimes we must look outside our own backyards to realize how big the world is and how blessed we are. Eugene Nathaniel Butle
90. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks. Thomas Goodwin
Please share this collection of Blessed Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button