All Quotes, Blue

100+ Blue Quotes

Blue is the color of royalty. Facebook, Twitter, Discord is blue, the sky we live under is blue. Oceans are blue. The color of the poisoned body is blue. But indeed blue is one of the most loved colors. Below you will find 100+ Blue quotes.

Blue has no dimensions, it is beyond dimensions. Yves Klein
There is no blue without yellow and without orange. Vincent Van Gogh
Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I. Oscar Levant
Blue thou art, intensely blue; Flower, whence came thy dazzling hue? James Montgomery
Blues is a tonic for whatever ails you. I could play the blues and then not be blue anymore. B. B. King
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again. L. Frank Baum
No water, no life. No blue, no green. Sylvia Earle
Good things are associated with blue, like clear days, more than singing the blues. Just the word 'blue' in the singular is full of optimism and positive connotation to most people. David Carson
Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent. H. P. Lovecraft
I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. e. e. cummings
Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent. H. P. Lovecraft
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. Neil Armstrong
Feeling a little blue in January is normal. Marilu Henner
In age of consumerism and materialism, I traffic in blue sky and colored air. James Turrell
Blue oblivion, largely lit, smiled and smiled at me. William Rose Benet
Like Picasso, I go through blue periods, green periods, or grey periods. Sonia Rykiel
Picasso had his pink period and his blue period. I am in my blonde period right now. Hugh Hefner
The blue of my eyes is extinguished in this night, the red gold of my heart. Georg Trakl
The sky, the sky beyond the door is blue. Ryan Stiles
Blue is the color of peace. Water is blue. I like the color blue because it just puts me at peace. The patriotic symbol is blue. I just like blue. Antonio Brown
My dream date is a tall, dark, handsome, blue eyed man with a bubble butt who will whisk me away to Paris in a hot air balloon to wine me, dine me and. Karen McDougal
When you're young, the blue blazer feels like a grown-up costume. Willie Geist
Dark economic clouds are dissipating into an emerging blue sky of opportunity. Rick Perry
I actually like getting up to blue skies. Marianne Jean-Baptiste
Some people hate lime-green; red has all this emotional baggage. Blue seems to be overall one of the more positive colors, and a little more serious than yellow. David Carson
Roll on, deep and dark blue ocean, roll. Ten thousand fleets sweep over thee in vain. Man marks the earth with ruin, but his control stops with the shore. Lord Byron
I will do water - beautiful, blue water. Claude Monet
I sell blue sky and coloured air. James Turrell
Everyone always asks, 'Did you ever rebel? Did you dye your hair blue? Did you wear black nail polish?' I mean, of course, there have been episodes when you wear weird-colored lipstick... But generally, I think I was pretty much the way I am now. Aerin Lauder
Any working composer or painter or sculptor will tell you that inspiration comes at the eighth hour of labour rather than as a bolt out of the blue. We have to get our vanities and our preconceptions out of the way and do the work in the time allotted. John Williams
The little windflower, whose just opened eye is blue as the spring heaven it gazes at. William C. Bryant
Exterior shots showing blue skies add a levity and brightness to each show. Bonnie Hammer
I want to die with my blue jeans on. Andy Warhol
Blue is the male principle, stern and spiritual. Yellow the female principle, gentle, cheerful and sensual. Red is matter, brutal and heavy and always the colour which must be fought and vanquished by the other two. Franz Marc
'Blue Monday' is a dance track with a hint of melancholy. Gillian Gilbert
Bugsy Siegel. The mobster with the beautiful blue eyes. Cesar Romero
It was morning; through the high window I saw the pure, bright blue of the sky as it hovered cheerfully over the long roofs of the neighboring houses. It too seemed full of joy, as if it had special plans, and had put on its finest clothes for the occasion. Herman Hesse
As my mind can conceive of more good, the barriers and blocks dissolve. My life becomes full of little miracles popping up out of the blue. Louise L. Hay
I never fry a doughnut! If you want a doughnut, go and buy one once in a blue moon. It's about everything in moderation. Mary Berry
Occasionally, I'll wear glitter or blue eye shadow. Petra Collins
I'm sad and blue, about nobody but you. I told you that I loved you right from the start, you told me the same and now you try to break my little heart. Leon Redbone
I'm a wonderful editor. That's what I do best. I know exactly what I want. If I have to decide whether to wear the red dress or the blue dress or what should I have said, I am constantly changing my mind. Barbara Walters
I find it harder and harder every day to live up to my blue china. Oscar Wilde
Everyone, red state, blue state, everyone supports space exploration. Bill Nye
A little dark chocolate in small amounts often helps lift me out of those blue moments. When I walk into my favorite store on Union Street in San Francisco that sells high-quality chocolates from around the world, I feel like, well, a kid in a candy store. Dean Ornish
If people don't vote, everything stays the same. You can protest until the sky turns yellow or the moon turns blue, and it's not going to change anything if you don't vote. Dolores Huerta
I'm into a casual-dressing girl: blue jeans and a tank top. Jensen Ackles
My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force. Jennifer Garner
I come from a blue collar family, but my personal life isn't. I didn't get the gene that my grandfather had in spades. He was a local hero. Built the church that I went to. Built the house I grew up in. Steamfitter, pipefitter, electrician, mechanic and plumber. I wanted to do those things. But it just didn't come easy. Mike Rowe
I have very little fashion sense, and to tell you the truth, I give it very little thought. I dress to be as comfortable as I possibly can. Most of my clothing is either black, grey, or dark blue, and I don't really wear a lot of colours. But I do like jackets. I have a little bit of an obsession with them. Leonardo DiCaprio
In Asia, red is the colour of joy; red is the colour of festivities and of celebration. In Chinese culture, blue is the colour of mourning. Vincent Tan
Blue cheese contains natural amphetamines. Why are students not informed about this? Mark E. Smith
My hometown is a very boring city. There isn't a lot of industry - there are a lot of trees. It's not like Beijing where the sky is always dark. In my city the sky is blue and the sun shines. Liu Wen
Most whale photos you see show whales in this beautiful blue water - it's almost like space. Brian Skerry
We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Roy Barnes
The Taj, the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Cracao Basilica and Polish church are some monuments that hold a special place in my memory. Shaan
When I go out or to an event, I'll wear blue jeans and a shirt. And sometimes when I go to an event I'll wear camouflage. It depends what kind of mood I'm in. Si Robertson
Tall, sandy blonde, with sort of blue eyes, skinny in places, fat in others. An average gal. Uma Thurman
Veterans come from all walks of life, and they live in small towns and big cities, in red states and blue states. John Delaney
I'll never throw away my blue jeans. Susan Ford
I don't like labels, but I do have blue eyes and I'm soulful, so what am I going to do? Robin Thicke
For me, the summer will be pure gray - mother-of-pearl gray, very pale gray. To me, this is the big statement for summer. Then we have light blue, light turquoise, lots of pink. Gianni Versace
Born with blue spectacles, you would think the world was blue and never be conscious of the existence of the distorting glass. T. E. Hulme
I wore my first pair of Louboutins during this press tour. It was absolutely amazing, they weren't heels, they were little shoes, but they were velvet and they were blue. Chloe Grace Moretz
I wanted to play blues. But I wasn't blue enough. I wasn't like Muddy Waters, people who really had it hard. In our house, we had food on the table. We were doing well compared to many. So I concentrated on this fun and frolic, these novelties. Chuck Berry
My favorite thing to wear from about first to third grade was a blue t-shirt with an iron-on monkey and the caption 'Here Comes Trouble.' Tig Notaro
It's something that's always been there for me, that I have huge blue eyes - it's been something that people have always talked about. Dakota Fanning
Giraffes are fairytale animals, almost heraldic - as if from the land of fables. They have extremely beautiful faces, huge eyes, very sensitive nostrils and oh, blue tongues! Joanna Lumley
I try not to match too much. You know, if there's a blue coat and a blue shirt and a blue tie, I try to stay away from that. I'd rather have a blue coat and a yellow shirt and a pink tie. I don't like to look too matching. You know those mismatched socks kids wear? That's my idea of a good suit. Craig Sager
Pink is the navy blue of India. Diana Vreeland
It's hard to reinvent the wheel with a cop show. But 'Rookie Blue' has a pure emotional center that's not cynical. Gregory Smith
If you live in the States, you see the windmill signal on your smartphone all the time. It's like living in Beijing air. You have to remember the blue sky. Masayoshi Son
The proper navy blue blazer can be single or double-breasted and looks best in a three-button style. The proper blazer requires side-vents. Italian versions can have no vent at all, but I find this a bit fast. Roger Stone
This is not about race or affiliation, and it isn't about black versus blue. All lives matter. Marcia Fudge
There are better ways we can transform this virulent hatred - by living our ideals, the Peace Corps, exchange students, teachers, exporting our music, poetry, blue jeans. Helen Thomas
I will try to cram these paragraphs full of facts and give them a weight and shape no greater than that of a cloud of blue butterflies. Brendan Gill
The one thing I couldn't identify with was the blue cowboy outfit he put on. Dwayne Johnson
Blue defines the class inside you.
Fashion is mysterious, as a rule. Why are blue jeans a classic? You just hit on something that happens to be timeless and right. Diane von Furstenberg
People need to be made conscious of a very simple reality: we have no choice but to share this planet, this small blue sphere floating in the vast reaches of space, with all of our fellow 'passengers.' Daisaku Ikeda
It's a cliche, but true, that writing is intensely solitary and at times really lonely. I sit in one room and talk to squirrels and blue jays all day. Douglas Coupland
I've never been one for color theory or color wheels or undertone rules or anything like that. I don't know if my red lipstick 'should' be more blue or more orange. Emily Weiss
Most of the songs I sing, they have that blue feeling to it. They have that sorry feeling. And I don't know what I'm sorry about. Etta James
There are so many issues in our oceans - like the near extinction of blue fin tuna - that should be taken more seriously worldwide. Heston Blumenthal
We wore blue jeans and T-shirts. Our music was our gimmick. Gary Rossington
I bleed Ford blue. William Clay Ford, Jr.
I would like to make something very clear: Blue Lives Matter! David A. Clarke, Jr.
The Weezer 'Blue' Album is a classic. I think My Morning Jacket's 'Circuital' is a great album to have. Any Led Zeppelin album. Pink Floyd 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' or 'Animals.' I always catch myself at concerts being like, 'Oh, I just stared at the drummer for 15 straight minutes.' I study them. Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Yes, sir. I'm a real Southern boy. I got a red neck, white socks, and Blue Ribbon beer. Billy Carter
Before me, everything was black or navy blue or gray or brown or beige, things like that, for daytime. I began using shocking pink and ice blue and all kinds of bright colors. And I dyed furs. Elsa Schiaparelli
When you're in a fighter jet and there's a dark layer of clouds with just one blue hole with the sun going through it, you shoot for that hole. You go vertical into the light, and suddenly, instead of gray and dark, it's light and blue. You are totally connected with the elements. You are in another world. Yves Rossy
I consider myself someone who takes a lot of beauty risks, and I've realized what I liar I am. I change my hair a lot, from blue to blonde to bald, but I'm trying to branch out a little more with makeup. Halsey
I'm not the least bit polished, I come from a blue collar background and I never thought I could feel comfortable around the English. Paul Walker
Goddam money. It always ends up making you blue as hell. J. D. Salinger
When you're stretching yourself, as a role like 'Blue Jasmine' did for me, you risk falling flat on your face. Cate Blanchett
I like to emphasize my eyes because if I do it well enough, then they look very blue. Sabrina Carpenter
Sometimes, quite out of the blue, sport will throw up a tender moment, when hostility ceases and an opponent is acknowledged. Harsha Bhogle
This assumption that the blue collar crowd is not supposed to read it, or a farmer in his overalls is not to read poetry, seems to be dangerous if not tragic. Joseph Brodsky
Sometimes on my show, I just play something out of the blue, and the band picks up on it. Trombone Shorty
'Blue Valentine' was a really sad movie, but I loved the moments when they're discovering each other for the first time. Sam Heughan
To me acting is like a jigsaw puzzle. The jigsaw puzzle is of the sky and all the pieces are blue. Out of this you have to create a human being and put it together. Henry Winkler
Somehow, having an office that I had to go to made me want to work from home, which is easier to do if you don't have a boss waiting for you at the office, even a very blue office. Chelsea Cain
Red, electric blue - the only color I don't wear is green, which I still don't wear. I wear certain color greens, but I have such yellow skin so I always like to wear bold colors. Jackee Harry
All the other kids in ninth grade were drawing hot rods and cocker spaniels and getting blue ribbons in art class. I was getting rejection slips from the 'Saturday Evening Post.' Brad Holland
I'd love to go to space. I would love to peek out a giant window and look back at the blue marble. There's no question; I'd love to do that. Gwynne Shotwell
At home, a T-shirt and something loose like harem pants would do. If I'm stepping out, a pair of blue jeans and a white tee are just fine. Genelia D'Souza
It's calm under the waves in the blue of my oblivion. Fiona Apple
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. L. Frank Baum
Midnight blue is the only color that can ever compete with black. Christian Dior
Life is simple, it's either cherry red or midnight blue. Lou Gramm
Blue skies ,Smiling at me ,Nothing but blue skies ;Do I see ? Ella Fitzgerald
Blue is the male principle, stern and spiritual. Yellow the female principle, gentle, cheerful and sensual. Red is matter, brutal and heavy and always the colour which must be fought and vanquished by the other two. Franz Marc
Please share this collection of Blue Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button