All Quotes, Grateful

70+ Grateful Quotes And Proverbs

Being grateful is a fascinating virtue. We need to be grateful for every single drop of rain and for every beautyfull colors of flowers. Being grateful makes you humble. It defines the beauty of your soul. This is a collection of 70+ grateful quotes and sayings.



1. I am happy because I'm grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy. Will Arnett
2. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. Joel Osteen
3. A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being. James E. Faust
4. I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors. Joel Osteen
5. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust
6. Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. John Wooden
7. Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things. Miranda Kerr
8. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. Joel Osteen
9. I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I'm on and to relish each day as a gift. James McGreevey
10. Life changes so quickly. feeling grateful to be around such wonderful people to strengthen and grow with. Riley Keough
11. Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only. Samuel Butler
12. I don't fear pain or failure anymore because I'm too grateful for the pains and failures of my past - they have made me who I am, and most of the good things in my life are a direct result of them in some way. Scott Derrickson
13. Immensely grateful, touched, proud, astonished, abashed. Boris Pasternak
14. I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. Henry David Thoreau
15. There is something that happens when you are grateful: You continue to keep receiving blessings. So I will always be grateful. Chrissy Metz
16. Most of us never stop to consider our blessings; rather, we spend the day only thinking about our problems. But since you have to be alive to have problems, be grateful for the opportunity to have them. Bernie Siegel
17. When you are grateful - when you can see what you have - you unlock blessings to flow in your life. Suze Orman
18. The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low. Richard Carlson
19. Focus on the positives and be grateful. Katrina Bowden
20. It's wonderful to be grateful. To have that gratitude well out from deep within you and pour out in waves. Once you truly experience this, you will never want to give it up. Srikumar Rao
21. Life is not over because you have diabetes. Make the most of what you have, be grateful. Dale Evans
22. The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low. Richard Carlson
23. Contemplate the good things in your life and be grateful for them. Rebecca Pidgeon
24. Be grateful for luck. Pay the thunder no mind - listen to the birds. And don't hate nobody. Eubie Blake
25. Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping 'tea' isn't cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is. Grace Gealey
26. In difficult times, it's so hard to look around and to see what to be grateful for. Alice Barrett
27. I am infinitely grateful to the life which privileged me. Jacky Ickx
28. Let's choose today to quench our thirst for the 'good life' we thinks others lead by acknowledging the good that already exists in our lives. We can then offer the universe the gift of our grateful hearts. Sarah Ban Breathnach
29. Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves. Henry Ward Beecher
30. I'm grateful for every day I'm still alive. Everything is still working. I attribute it to eating a lot of processed foods. I think it's the preservatives that keep me going. That, and I eat as much chocolate as I can get my hands on. Joan Rivers
31. I feel very lucky to make a living from my imagination; I'm very grateful for that. I like that what I do is create. I'm feeling very lucky to have had the career I had. It's gone much longer and bigger than I ever thought it would be. Steven Wright
32. I am very humble, and I am very gracious and very grateful for everything that happens to me and about me and around me. Lil Wayne
33. I work very hard, and I play very hard. I'm grateful for life. And I live it - I believe life loves the liver of it. I live it. Maya Angelou
34. There are three attributes for which I am grateful to Fortune: that I was born, first, human and not animal; second, man and not woman; and third, Greek and not barbarian. Thales
35. Never speak to an invalid from behind, nor from the door, nor from any distance from him, nor when he is doing anything. The official politeness of servants in these things is so grateful to invalids, that many prefer, without knowing why, having none but servants about them. Florence Nightingale
36. Whatever life throws at me I'll take it and be grateful for it as well. Tom Felton
37. You forget that you do choose your life and there are so many things to be grateful for and I feel like society has gotten to that point where we're always looking for the next and the better and we lose sight of what's actually in front of us. Shailene Woodley
38. Of all the characteristics needed for both a happy and morally decent life, none surpasses gratitude. Grateful people are happier, and grateful people are more morally decent. Dennis Prager
39. You don't need the world to understand you. It's fine. Some people will never really understand things they haven't experienced. Some will. Be grateful. Matt Haig
40. Of course, of course I'm grateful. How can I not be grateful? I have been afforded such a wonderful life. Katherine Heigl
41. Just remember: to be grateful and thank the people who are there and support you along the way is a great start to success. Meryl Davis
42. I've always believed in working hard, and I'm grateful that people seem to connect with the kinds of stories I'm passionate about telling. Raina Telgemeier
43. With an undefended heart, we can fall in love with life over and over every day. We can become children of wonder, grateful to be walking on earth, grateful to belong with each other and to all of creation. We can find our true refuge in every moment, in every breath. Tara Brach
44. Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. Joseph B. Wirthlin
45. If we chew every morsel of our food, in that way we become grateful, and when you are grateful, you are happy. Nhat Hanh
46. I am very fortunate, very grateful for everything that has happened to me, everything I've done, all the opportunities, so I'm very happy. Rodrigo Santoro
47. 'Grateful' is a small word to express my gratitude, as God has blessed me with so many opportunities to restart my life. Adnan Sami
48. I feel grateful because I have a lot of love in my life. I found the person I'm sharing my life with. I have a good man. Gisele Bundchen
49. I'm grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes. Eckhart Tolle
50. Grace is available for each of us every day - our spiritual daily bread - but we've got to remember to ask for it with a grateful heart and not worry about whether there will be enough for tomorrow. Sarah Ban Breathnach
51. One of the greatest gifts in life is giving time and giving love. It helps me to stay grateful and happy. Claire Holt
52. Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did. Sarah Caldwell
53. The skills you acquire can always be effectively redeployed. You will look back on setbacks and be grateful for the catalyst that came not a moment too soon. Tom Freston
54. No money on earth can buy the love and affection that has been given to me by a grateful nation. Abdul Qadeer Khan
55. My smile will always be broken, but I'll always be grateful for the chance to get to do what I get to do. Trent Franks
56. Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need. Sarah Ban Breathnach
57. Grateful people may recover faster from trauma. Deborah Norville
58. I love my life. I'm really grateful. My biggest dream come true is my daughter. I've wanted her since I was a little girl. Erika Eleniak
59. Given the amount of unjust suffering and unhappiness in the world, I am deeply grateful for, sometimes even perplexed by, how much misery I have been spared. Dennis Prager
60. No matter what, it is very tricky and difficult just to be a good parent at all. I have a lot of help. And for that I'm very grateful. Jennifer Garner
61. Americans are grateful for the connection and convenience their phones provide, helping them search for a lower price, navigate a strange city, expand a customer base or track their health and finances, their family and friends. Nancy Gibbs
62. I grew up in a very middle-class life. I'm grateful for it - it has given me a lot of stability. Carrie-Anne Moss
63. I've been working a long time; it was a slow burn. But I'm grateful it's been like that. Olivia Colman
64. I'm grateful for my brokenness. I'm grateful for my humility. James McGreevey
65. Grey cloth coaxes the lime trees of friends shadowing berries dropped by the grateful earth. Bradley Chicho
66. I think you have to be grateful to those who have helped you. Cesc Fabregas
67. Disney is a machine, and I'm grateful for it, but I feel like being part of that environment made me crave the reaction from other projects even more. Selena Gomez
68. We do not really feel grateful toward those who make our dreams come true; they ruin our dreams. Eric Hoffer
69. 'Grateful' is the word that comes to my mind when thinking of the Denver Broncos. Peyton Manning
70. Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we're all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I'm really grateful for it, I don't believe my own press release, do you know what I mean? Tom Hardy
71. Often, the more reliably you perform a task, the less likely it is for someone to notice that you're doing it and to feel grateful and to feel any impulse to help or to take a turn. Gretchen Rubin
72. Honestly, I feel really grateful for everything. Shaun White
73. People are less grateful than they used to be. Letitia Baldrige
74. Happiness is knowing and appreciating what you've got. I am very, very, very grateful for what, to me, is dead easy. Maeve Binchy
76. My confidence came from the way I grew up, and I'm grateful for it. Amanda Lindhout
77. I walk in a space of gratitude. I'm so grateful to God for blessing me with an amazing family and the opportunity to do what I love. Jurnee Smollett-Bell
78. I am someone who is so grateful and practice gratitude every single day. Bishop Briggs
79. Count your blessings. unknown


Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button