All Quotes, Excited

85+ Excited Quotes

Exited defines to be very enthusiastic and eager. Excitement is common. We all get exited in different occasions. Sometimes it's a win , some times it's a hope. To be exited is great. We love excitement. Check out this beautiful collection of 85+ exited quotes and sayings.



1. You can get excited and feel unstoppable, but every week presents a new challenge. Each week, you have to work and get better. Antonio Brown
2. I was just excited to have challenging work to do and smart people to work with. Katherine Johnson
3. When I see old friends, I'm very excited. Chino Moreno
4. I was kind of excited about going to jail the first time and I learnt some great dialogue. Quentin Tarantino
5. If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning. Larry Page
6. Engaged, enthusiastic, and loyal employees are pivotal drivers of growth and health in any organization. Patrick Lencioni
7. People come to the theatre to be excited and uplifted - I want to inspire my audience. Edward Hall
8. I work so hard to make that sure I'm successful. If you're positive and really excited and enthusiastic about what you're doing, it's going to happen, and it's going to happen big time. Shawn Mendes
9. Most people get excited about games, but I've got to be excited about practice, because that's my classroom. Pat Summitt
10. I love waking up in the morning. It makes me feel really excited. Jenny Slate
11. Men's indignation, it seems, is more excited by legal wrong than by violent wrong; the first looks like being cheated by an equal, the second like being compelled by a superior. Thucydides
12. Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic. Dale Carnegie
13. The more excited the rooster gets, the higher his voice goes. He's got a little bit of a Barney Fife quality to him. Jeff Foxworthy
14. When you're a very ambitious person, the things that are disappointing are when other people around you aren't as enthusiastic. Reba McEntire
15. The more excited the rooster gets, the higher his voice goes. He's got a little bit of a Barney Fife quality to him. Jeff Foxworthy
16. For me to compete at the highest level, training and living a healthy lifestyle is an everyday focus for me, and I'm excited to be a part of the Everyday Awesome team! Simone Biles
17. I'm enthusiastic and ambitious, and I work hard. Jason Statham
19. I'm excited to go surfing every time. I have fun in any kind of wave in the ocean. John John Florence
20. So, my tactic with conservation of apex predators is to get people excited and take them to where they live. Steve Irwin
21. We were excited to win, staying undefeated is just the icing. Steve Nash
22. I'm always so excited about what I do that I try to get everyone to feel that way. Missy Franklin
23. You have to realize I like doing big movies that appear on a big screen. So the visuals and the audio have to be of a certain quality before I start to get excited about the thing. Hans Zimmer
24. Some people say they have a thirst for life. They're excited about every day and they're prepared to look the bad and the good straight in the face and greet it all with a smile. I like to think I'm one of those people. Amy Jo Martin
25. When you're young, you're not afraid of what comes next. You're excited by it. Dave Grohl
26. I'm getting excited before every single game. The trophy at the end is less important than the process itself. Roman Abramovich
27. A true leader always keeps an element of surprise up his sleeve, which others cannot grasp but which keeps his public excited and breathless. Charles de Gaulle
28. We live in a homogenized world, where it's hard to get excited when everything is slick and professional. The interesting things are the dull things. Martin Parr
29. I'm always excited by the unlikely, never by ordinary things. David Hockney
30. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you're excited for the day? That's one of my main goals in life. Kirsten Dunst
31. I'm constantly doing new stuff. I'm always excited. I'm a one-man tornado. Kenny Scharf
32. For me, one of the things that I get excited about is getting in situations I shouldn't be in. Nikki Sixx
33. I've been really excited about some new cutting edge electronic music and technology. Mike Shinoda
34. Ultimately, my belief is that the best marketing is creating a product that people are excited to talk about. Period. Katrina Lake
35. The same parts of my brain get as excited as when I study bio or read a novel and write a paper on it. Utada Hikaru
36. I'm excited to see her power really soar and us have a great time having a great Wonder Woman in our world. Patty Jenkins
37. The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then marry him. Cher
38. Every young person gets so excited about new software packages and new technology. John Lasseter
39. Kurt and I weren't the closest of friends, but I knew him well enough to be devastated by his death. For such a quiet person, he was so excited about having a child. Layne Staley
40. You can have the best technology in the world, but if you don't have a community who wants to use it and who are excited about it, then it has no purpose. Chris Hughes
41. I did a little bit of flying in high school, but I've just always been inspired and excited about airplanes. Gregory H. Johnson
42. It's hard not to be excited when you're going to find a way to land on the moon. Alan Bean
43. When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next. Dolly Parton
44. Be interesting, be enthusiastic... and don't talk too much. Norman Vincent Peale
45. I enjoy stand up so much because I take time off, and then I'll be excited to go back to it. Bo Burnham
46. I'm excited about the opportunities with mobile phones and being able to receive information on the go and relevant to what I'm doing at that moment in time. Susan Wojcicki
47. There are probably five songs in the world that I get excited about when I hear them on the radio. Sia
48. All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about. Charles Kingsley
49. It's part of my nature. I get excited when trying out new stuff, whether it be an idea or equipment. It stimulates my juices. Herbie Hancock
50. If you want to be enthusiastic, act enthusiastic. Dale Carnegie
51. Hair excited me. As the old ways - backcombing, rollers and rigidity - went out of the window, I started to feel the possibilities in front of my eyes. Vidal Sassoon
52. Anything that stimulates the public's imagination about the nobility and the importance of space exploration is something that I'm very excited to be a part of. Ron Howard
53. Vision is a romantic thing. We have got into 'talent identification'. I am much more interested in passion - finding people who are really excited about doing something. Sebastian Coe
54. We're really excited to be even talked about in the same breath as Foo Fighters or Metallica. M. Shadows
55. It is difficult to be creative and enthusiastic about anything for which we do not feel affection. David Whyte
56. You can detect a hostile listening or a bored listening or a tired listening or an excited and engaged listening. Julian Treasure
57.No one wakes up excited to see more advertising, no one goes to sleep thinking about the ads they'll see tomorrow. Jan Koum
58. I am very excited and delighted to be an important part of the development of corporate America. Irene Rosenfeld
59. It is essential that men start being interested in and excited by how women think. Holly Near
60. I'm excited about what the future will bring and I think the best is yet to come. Alonzo Mourning
61. I'm in an agreeable state: busy, enthusiastic, curious. Isabelle Adjani
62. I feel fantastically excited that we have a leader who fought for the leadership without compromising his quite challenging view that the party has to change. Francis Maude
63. The people of England are the most enthusiastic in the world. Benjamin Disraeli
64. I became quite successful very young, and it was mainly because I was so enthusiastic and I just worked so hard at it. Francis Ford Coppola
65. We are so excited to be touring and showing audiences the versatility of the cello. Stjepan Hauser
66. I'm real excited. I'm so blessed to have so much peace and joy inside. I just can't keep quiet about it. Brian Welch
67. I'm super nice - I just get excited! Travis Scott
68. Unfettered, creative, and enthusiastic entrepreneurship is one of the hallmarks of American life, and it has allowed us to attract the best and brightest to this country. Naveen Jain
69. A string of excited, fugitive, miscellaneous pleasures is not happiness; happiness resides in imaginative reflection and judgment, when the picture of one's life, or of human life, as it truly has been or is, satisfies the will, and is gladly accepted. George Santayana
70. Certainly, I'm excited by epic subjects. It doesn't particularly frighten me. Kenneth Branagh
71. No person who is enthusiastic about his work has anything to fear from life. Samuel Goldwyn
72. Allowing guys to celebrate and get the fans involved and excited - it makes the game better. Antonio Brown
73. Sometimes, you get too hopped up, too excited, and it works against you. Tommy Lasorda
74. Stardom is a crazy thought. If that's what my path is, then that's where I'm excited to be headed towards. Kehlani
75. I am still a keen mountain walker and an enthusiastic glider pilot. Paul Nurse
76. I am really not interested or excited by repeating former successes. George Michael
77. My generation has a hard time being genuine and enthusiastic. There's a lot of irony in our culture. Christopher McCulloch
78. To be honest, after the draft, I'm always excited. Robert Kraft
79. I'm not enthusiastic about educational games or apps generally. Vivienne Ming
80. I have always been a generous and enthusiastic reader. Karen Joy Fowler
81. If you can't get excited about living life, then what are you doing? Hill Harper
82. We're excited about how tech can be used to get tech out of the way. Astro Teller
83. I will continue doing things irrespective of the medium as long as I'm excited about it. Sushant Singh Rajput
84. I'm just excited that I get to put out the music I love versus music just for the sake of it. Estelle
85. I'm just excited to watch my kids grow up. Adam Scott
86. Weezer isn't stuck in roles, so we just do what we want to do, what makes us excited. Rivers Cuomo
87. There was a time when I read a script and I just got excited about the possibilities. Joaquin Phoenix
88. I always get excited when I find out there's a sequel, because all the work is kind of done. Jennifer Coolidge
89. No virtue is safe that is not enthusiastic. John Robert Seeley


Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button