All Quotes, Forget The Past

90+ Forget The Past Quotes: For A New Beginning

It's never late to start again. Forget the memories that hurt you. Learn from your past and forget other things that bother you. Forgetting the past doesn't mean forgetting everything from your previous life. It means only to learn from your past and never regret your past. Start a new journey.

This is an inspiring collection of 90+ Forget The Past quotes and sayings.

Awesome Stuff to Buy - Find Cool Things to Buy

Forget the past. - Nelson Mandela
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha
When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future. - Bernard Meltzer
Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There's nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day. - Rachel Boston
Learn from the past and let it go. Live in today. - Louise L. Hay
Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Bil Keane
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. - George Bernard Shaw
Forget the past - the future will give you plenty to worry about. - George Allen, Sr.
In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do. - Gianni Versace
Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. - Charles R. Swindoll
We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. - Charles R. Swindoll
Whatever has happened to you in your past has no power over this present moment, because life is now. - Oprah Winfrey
And the reason the windshield is so large and the rearview mirror is so small is because what's happened in your past is not near as important as what's in your future. - Joel Osteen
I don't care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it. - Sebastian Vettel
Let's forget the baggages of the past and make a new beginning. - Shahbaz Sharif
Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. - Percy Bysshe Shelley
The challenge of the unknown future is so much more exciting than the stories of the accomplished past. - Simon Sinek
Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the future. - Swami Sivananda
The Joker is my favorite villain of all time: You don't know his past; you just know what his plans are. - The Weeknd
Learn from the past, look to the future, but live in the present. - Petra Nemcova
What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past. - Sai Baba
No man is rich enough to buy back his past. - Oscar Wilde
Forgiveness means letting go of the past. - Gerald Jampolsky
You can never plan the future by the past. - Edmund Burke
Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. - Charles Dickens
I'm living with every step. I can't live with regret. The past is the past. I'm not worried about it. I can't change it. I can't fix it. It is what it is. I'm just living. - Ryan Sheckler
When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future. - Dian Fossey
I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. - Drew Barrymore
The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either. - Mick Jagger
The past is a stepping stone, not a millstone. - Robert Plant
The past is not simply the past, but a prism through which the subject filters his own changing self-image. - Doris Kearns Goodwin
Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed. - Wayne Dyer
Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then. - Diana Ross
We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience. - George Washington
Happiness is in our own hearts. I have no regrets of anything in the past. I'm totally cheerful and happy, and I think that a lot of your attitude is not in the circumstances you find yourself in, but in the circumstances you make for yourself. - Maeve Binchy
While I take inspiration from the past, like most Americans, I live for the future. - Ronald Reagan
The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now. - Bill Cosby
Basically, I don't ever move too far past the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, because it's of first importance. - Phil Robertson
Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure. - Jane Austen
I don't believe in regrets. There are a few things I'd do differently, but I can't go back in time and redo them, however much I might wish to. All I can do is learn from past mistakes and move forward. - Malorie Blackman
If you will work in co-operation, forgetting the past, burying the hatchet, you are bound to succeed. - Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Don't time travel into the past, roaming through the nuances as if they can change. Don't bookmark pages you've already read. - James Altucher
By forgetting the past and by throwing myself into other interests, I forget to worry. - Jack Dempsey
Where you come from now is much less important than where you're going. More and more of us are rooted in the future or the present tense as much as in the past. And home, we know, is not just the place where you happen to be born. It's the place where you become yourself. - Pico Iyer
I am not interested in the past, except as the road to the future. - Gianni Versace
The past is yesterday. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. - Gerry Cooney
I wouldn't change a thing about what I've done in the past because what may have been bad choices have all led me to this moment. - Minnie Driver
I feel like I've started a new chapter in my life, and I need to leave the past behind. - Jennifer Capriati
Let us not be bitter about the past, but let us keep our eyes firmly on the future. - Sukarno
Hold on to your dream. Don't let past failures or dire economic forecasts make you a pessimist. Keep your youthful dreams alive and create your own opportunities. - Paul Zane Pilzer
The past is what you remember, imagine you remember, convince yourself you remember, or pretend you remember. - Harold Pinter
The past is an old armchair in the attic, the present an ominous ticking sound, and the future is anybody's guess. - James Thurber
The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. - Barbara De Angelis
My losses and my victories are in the past. I think of the future. After a fight is over, it's in the past. I always have to go back to the gym and train to improve in all areas, winning or losing. I think I can always do better next time. - Anderson Silva
Create your future from your future not your past. - Werner Erhard
The past cannot be cured. - Elizabeth I
You can't undo the past... but you can certainly not repeat it. - Bruce Willis
Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. - Brooks Atkinson
With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians. - Warren Buffett
The past, the present and the future are really one: they are today. - Harriet Beecher Stowe
I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past, except that I might've unintentionally hurt somebody else or something. - Jimi Hendrix
We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment. - Chanakya
Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future. - Marilyn Ferguson
The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. - Unknown
Lie on the bridge and watch the water flowing past. Or run, or wade through the swamp in your red boots. Or roll yourself up and listen to the rain calling on the roof. It's very easy to enjoy yourself. - Tove Jansson
What you're doing now, or have done in the past, need not determine what you can do next and in the future. - Ken Robinson
No matter the bad things that happened in past time, let's try to live the best we can now. - Ziggy Marley
I do not believe in any legacy. The past is dead and gone. N. R. - Narayana Murthy
The past is where its supposed to be. - Jason Newsted
I have always wanted to live in the present and never the past. - David Bailey
Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future. - Denis Waitley
We teach people that they upset themselves. We can't change the past, so we change how people are thinking, feeling and behaving today. - Albert Ellis
Man spends his life in reasoning on the past, in complaining of the present, in fearing future. - Antoine Rivarol
To design the future effectively, you must first let go of your past. - Charles J. Givens
You can't let your past hold your future hostage. - LL Cool J
The present and the past coexist, but the past shouldn't be in flashback. - Alain Resnais
'Movement is life;' and it is well to be able to forget the past, and kill the present by continual change. - Jules Verne
The past can be used to renew the present, not just to bury it. - Terry Eagleton
Don't live in the past. There's no point. You can't change anything. What a waste of time. - Bob Newhart
I really don't spend time thinking about the past. I think about the future. I'm not stopping. - Harold Prince
There's no future in spending our present worrying about our past. - Tom Wilson
I don't believe in cutting out people from the past. It doesn't give strength; it just gives loneliness. - Carla Bruni
The past guarantees you nothing in the future if the rules change. - Joel A. Barker
You can't dwell in your past but move forward, look forward. That's it. - Caroline Wozniacki
The past is past; what's gone on has gone on. - David Furnish
We have to look forward and keep filming new films and not get stuck in the past. - Nick Park
There will always be men struggling to change, and there will always be those who are controlled by the past. - Ernest Gaines
Your future takes precedence over your past. Focus on your future, rather than on the past. - Gary Ryan Blair
Our greatest responsibility is not to be pencils of the past. - Robert A. M. Stern
What is past is past, there is a future left to all men, who have the virtue to repent and the energy to atone. - Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
We need not destroy the past. It is gone. - John Cage
Please share this collection of quotes and sayings on "Forget The Past".
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button