All Quotes, Proposal

25+ Proposal Quotes And Sayings

Proposal is the act of offering or suggesting something for acceptance, adoption, or performance. Proposal also refers to a plan or suggestion which is made formally to an official person or group, or the act of making it. This is a collection of 25+ Proposal quotes and sayings.


Any proposal that allows people who are here illegally to cut to the front of the line is amnesty. - Cory Gardner
But the leaders of the OIC could not even accept Mahathir's proposal, yet they talk about respect and honour. - Abu Bakar Bashir
Is this a proposal? I'm married now, you know. - Rod Steiger
Romney said that his tax reform proposal is 'very similar to the Simpson-Bowles plan.' How I wish it were. - Erskine Bowles
The proposal that men and women should be treated equally under the law is hardly a controversial concept. - Carolyn Maloney
Let not our proposal be disregarded on the score of our youth. - Virgil
The Way of an enlightened ruler is to make it so that no minister may make a proposal and then fail to match it with actions and results. - Han Fei
You don't often get a proposal to do Tolstoy for a really interesting director - that's easy to say yes to. - Tom Stoppard
I would be open to a proposal that would have some minimum tax level for everyone. - Tim Kaine
A charming girl gets more proposals than a beautiful girl. - Amit Kalantri
I would point out that Japan's proposal at the Versailles Peace Conference on the principle of racial equality was rejected by delegates such as those from Britain and the United States. - Hideki Tojo
The real technical problems came because people working on the project didn't really follow my proposal at all, but set out to do other things instead of making a laser. - Gordon Gould
My proposal happens to be very mainstream. - Noam Chomsky
If a proposal doesn't prove out as expected when we run it, sometimes we change the model. - Edgar Fiedler
Women would rather go to their daughter's piano recital than stay all night at work, working on a proposal, because they're less ambitious. - Gavin McInnes
Yes, the marriage proposal was shot. Michael excluded the dialogue from the final edit. - Madeleine Stowe
I would be open to a proposal that would have some minimum tax level for everyone. - Tim Kaine
Is this a proposal? I'm married now, you know. - Rod Steiger
But I felt all the more bound to make this proposal, because it at once turns to a reproach. - Ferdinand Lassalle
The proposal that men and women should be treated equally under the law is hardly a controversial concept. - Carolyn Maloney
On this special day I want to say: Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be. Will you spend the best of your life with me?
Affection assembles the enjoyment in, the tragic in separated, and the delight in a heart. Cheerful Propose Day my affection!
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Propose Day!
Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Propose Day My Love.
You are always on my mind and all the time I keep on thinking of you. Come to me, hold my hand and then never leave it. I want to spend my life with you, and to walk beside you. All I want is to be with you all my life.
Please share this collection of Proposal Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button