All Quotes, Hide

70+ Hide Quotes

Hide means to conceal from knowledge or exposure. Hide defines to prevent from being seen or discovered. This is a collection of 70+ Hide quotes and sayings.

With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt. - Zig Ziglar
Emotions run high when you have a bad day; you can't hide it. - Toto Wolff
It's about you. If you win, it's you; if you lose, it's you. Black and white. Nowhere to hide. - Greg Rusedski
We come to church not to hide our problems but to heal them. - Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Hide our ignorance as we will, an evening of wine soon reveals it. - Heraclitus
Acting deals with very delicate emotions. It is not putting up a mask. Each time an actor acts he does not hide; he exposes himself. - Rodney Dangerfield
A picture can hide as much as it reveals. - Alexandra Petri
Trying to conceal the fact that I was a gay, effeminate, hyperactive, adopted child with a serious lisp in southern Louisiana would have been like trying to hide Dolly Parton in a string bikini! - Kevyn Aucoin
Whoever wishes to keep a secret must hide the fact that he possesses one. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The young think that failure is the Siberian end of the line, banishment from all the living, and tend to do what I then did - which was to hide. - James Baldwin
Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade? - Benjamin Franklin
The trouble with lying and deceiving is that their efficiency depends entirely upon a clear notion of the truth that the liar and deceiver wishes to hide. - Hannah Arendt
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well. - Saint-Exupery
I have no boundaries. I have nothing to hide. - Katya Zamolodchikova
Nobody can hide their birthdays anymore, so there's no point in lying. - Jessica Walter
I don't like people who hide things. We're not perfect, we all have things that people might not like to see, and I like to show my faults. - Grace Jones
To know how to hide one's ability is great skill. - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Don't hide in the dark and let someone else make your boss look like a rock star. - John Rampton
My private life is private. But at the same time, I have nothing to hide. So what I will say is that I am very happy. - Cynthia Nixon
You can't waste time in your life trying to hide the truth. - Rory O'Malley
I don't think any other emotion is the equivalent of laughter. So I do whatever I can to laugh all the time and to hide my pain. - Rashida Jones
All of us make mistakes. The key is to acknowledge them, learn, and move on. The real sin is ignoring mistakes, or worse, seeking to hide them. - Robert Zoellick
Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there. - Eric Hoffer
At eighteen our convictions are hills from which we look; at forty-five they are caves in which we hide. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
I'm not going to go run and hide because I'm catching some heat. I'm not going to stay at home and pout. - Andy Roddick
Self-respect is nothing to hide behind. When you need it most it isn't there. - May Sarton
Europe is especially vulnerable to terrorists who may hide among the refugees pouring across its borders. - Naftali Bennett
I can't hide my feelings. I'm efficient. I've always been that way. - Amy Schumer
The move to hide aging is sort of sad. But it's a wonderful thing to celebrate our aging. - Jesse Ball
A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide. - Mickey Mantle
Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly. - Lawrence G. Lovasik
It's so ironic - when you finally achieve recognition, you hide behind dark glasses. - Madhuri Dixit
As a child, you respond physically, tactically. You're delighted by sound, you're delighted by recognizing something. It's like hide and seek. Is it there? Is it not there? Is it this note? Is it not this note? It's one fantastic game. - Yo-Yo Ma
In the initial stages of my career, I was actually hiding behind a mask to hide who I was, but I was getting frustrated. I wasn't getting better bookings; I wasn't competing at bigger events. - Mustafa Ali
I think I may have become an actor to hide from myself. You can escape into a character. - John Candy
I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard time with the fame thing. - Angelina Jolie
You can hide so much behind theatrics, and I don't need to do that any more. - Alexander McQueen
What people think in their heart gets out, no matter how much they try to hide it. - Munshi Premchand
You haven't lost anything when you know were it is. Death can hide but not divide. Vance Havner
Social media can be dangerous. People hide behind their computers and write negative things, so I like to keep it about communicating with my fans. - Mo Farah
How many people make themselves abstract to appear profound. The most useful part of abstract terms are the shadows they create to hide a vacuum. - Joseph Joubert
I learned to hide aspects of my personality. Playing with girls was fine, for example, but playing with their Barbies was something I could do only behind closed doors. - Janet Mock
I don't have anything to hide but what happens is the media tend to beat up what I say. - Christina Aguilera
As a society, we can't hide from the future; we have to build and own it. - Andrew Yang
If you have nothing to hide, there is no reason not to be transparent. - Mohamed ElBaradei
Those that don't got it, can't show it. Those that got it, can't hide it. - Zora Neale Hurston
We don't hide our space program. We don't keep secrets and cover things up. We do it all up front and in public. That's the way freedom is, and we wouldn't change it for a minute. - Ronald Reagan
We cannot forever hide the truth about ourselves, from ourselves. - John McCain
The people who know personal finance hide the money very carefully. - James Altucher
I'm an honest person. I've nothing to hide. - Blackbear
If you're open to it, New Orleans will teach you about yourself, but if you want to hide from who you really are, the city will help you do that, too. - Laurell K. Hamilton
It's much more fun to play something you're nothing like than what you are... It's much easier to hide yourself in a character. - Clint Eastwood
We're socially constructed to hide our flaws, and that breeds pain for a lot of people. - Whitney Cummings
All sides in a trial want to hide at least some of the truth. - Alan Dershowitz
I'm a Muslim. I don't try to hide it. I'm also a girl who loves music. - Yuna
Now, I love playing moms who can't hide their paranoia. - Wendi McLendon-Covey
Only recently have I realized that being different is not something you want to hide or squelch or suppress. - Amy Gerstler
To explore different parts of yourself and different emotional lives... not to hide from who you are but to actually explore who you are. - Ian Somerhalder
Honest people don't hide their deeds. - Emily Bronte
There are keyboard terrorists everywhere who hide behind a veil of anonymity to pursue their vicious slanders. - Peter Hook
You can only be yourself, and it sounds cheesy, but when it comes to filmmaking, there's really nowhere to hide. - Ryan Gosling
The real reason for comedy is to hide the pain. - Wendy Wasserstein
Clothes are an amazing tool. They are an amazing way to hide a multitude of sins; they're an amazing way to be creative. Clothes can do so many things. But at the end of the day, if they don't serve you, it's just a waste of time. Then it is frivolous. - Nick Wooster
The restaurant industry in New York in the '80s was a good place to hide out if you had issues. - Andrew Zimmern
If the police ever try to pick me up, Michael Jackson told me I can hide out at his house. - Gilbert Gottfried
I have nothing to hide. So when I spoke about my lip job, a lot of people called me brave for coming out. - Anushka Sharma
Most guys, tough or not, hide emotions. I know a lot of tough guys; they're just as weak as the next man, but they don't show it. - Jason Statham
It's important not to indicate. People don't try to show their feelings, they try to hide them. - Robert De Niro
I'm not really concerned with portraying this tough warrior - I mean, that's part of my job and I take that very seriously. But I don't have anything to hide, and I'm not concerned with what people think. - Tom Brady
If you are going to try and hide something, sooner or later people are going to find out. - Lou Ferrigno
While make-up helps to enhance one's features, too much of it tends to hide a person's features. - Park Shin-hye
Please share this collection of Hide Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button