All Quotes, Cherish

50+ Cherish Quotes

Cherish means to protect and care for someone lovingly. Cherish also refers to having affection for; feel tenderness for. Cherish definesb to Keep a hope or ambition in one's mind. This is a collection of 50+ Cherish quotes and sayings.


Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. - Napoleon Hill
Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age. - Booth Tarkington
Injuries give you perspective. They teach you to cherish the moments that I might have taken for granted before. - Ali Krieger
Cherish sunsets, wild creatures and wild places. Have a love affair with the wonder and beauty of the earth. - Stewart Udall
After you have wept and grieved for your physical losses, cherish the functions and the life you have left. - Morrie Schwartz
Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams. - Henry David Thoreau
Cherish your human connections - your relationships with friends and family. - Barbara Bush
I do not fear death, as I cherish life too much. - Stefan Karl Stefansson
Harmony with land is like harmony with a friend; you cannot cherish his right hand and chop off his left. - Aldo Leopold
The knowledge that makes us cherish innocence makes innocence unattainable. - Irving Howe
I have two beautiful dogs that I cherish. - Bradley Cooper
The best gifts are those we not only cherish but put to use. - Les Brown
The defining function of the artist is to cherish consciousness. - Max Eastman
Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don't settle for them. - Mia Hamm
Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes. - Bette Midler
This Earth is our only home. Together, we must protect and cherish it. - Ban Ki-moon
To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival. - Wendell Berry
Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family. - Joseph Brodsky
Consistency is the paste jewel that only cheap men cherish. - William Allen White
Cherish that which is within you, and shut off that which is without; for much knowledge is a curse. - Zhuangzi
No generous mind delights to oppress the weak, but rather to cherish and protect. - Anne Bronte
In order to feel contempt, you generally need to cherish some kind of feelings. - Ryszard Kapuscinski
We cherish our friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for ours to amuse them. - Evelyn Waugh
Getting three gold medals is something I'll really cherish. - Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce
I don't like to be alone, but I do cherish the moments that I'm alone with a good book. - Vin Scully
I still cherish relationships that I made early on as much as anything in my life. - Brad Paisley
I cherish my work and all of my readers. - Kris Carr
A sublime faith in human imbecility has seldom led those who cherish it astray. - Havelock Ellis
I cherish my beautiful Italian heritage. - Lidia Bastianich
Childhood has definitely been invented, hasn't it? I think that's because people had children later, and we appreciate and cherish childhood a lot more. - Helen McCrory
I kind of cherish at least the idea of Midwestern candor and openness. But I couldn't live there. - James Polshek
The liberties and freedoms which we hold dear and we recognize and cherish and respect guide the way we gather information in the United States. - John Ashcroft
It's a privilege to act, and you have to protect and cherish it. - Jesse Metcalfe
Family is what I've leaned on for years; it's what I cherish the most. - Jeffrey Osborne
As I grow older, I think friendship between women is a thing to cherish. - Susan Glaspell
Liberal idiocy surrounds us all. It threatens to destroy the values and lifestyles that millions of us cherish. - Mike Gallagher
As my brother and I get older and busier, I really cherish the time we spend together. - Kaia Gerber
Being engaged is absolutely a time to cherish! - Camila Alves
Being in a Woody Allen film. I cherish it. - Parker Posey
I still cherish the memory of walking into the Parliament for the first time. - Preneet Kaur
Playing at home in Mamelodi is always so special to me, and I cherish those moments dearly. - Vusi Mahlasela
Cherish the beautiful memories for sometimes these are the blessings that you are left with. - Trudy Vesotsky
Cherish your tears and their reasons, they will be the light of your smile, your inner peace and reconciliation. - Tariq Ramadan
Then cherish pity, lest you drive and angel from your door. - William Blake
Cherish the memories, treasure the bonding, give importance to the one who make your life worthwhile; assure each other that you will be there, no matter how far one will go, the tie will be stronger forever. - Charmed
Cherish your visions. Cherish your ideals. Cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts. For out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment, of these, if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built. - James Allen
People who don't cherish their elderly have forgotten whence they came and whither they go. - Ramsey Clark
Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it. - Voltaire
Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known. - Carl Sagan
Cherish the moment and the time in which you live. - Fennel Hudson
To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival. - Wendell Berry
Cherish every moment and every person in your life, because you never know when it will be the last time you see someone. - Anonymous
Please share this collection of Cherish Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button