All Quotes, Garden

50+ Garden Quotes

Garden is a source of tremendous beauty. Flower, color and smell of flowers, butterflies every possible beauty components makes gardens incredible. This is a beautiful collection of 50+ Garden quotes and sayings.


Garden as though you will live forever. - William Kent
The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just on the body, but the soul. - Alfred Austin
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. - Marcus Tullius Cicero
Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are. - Alfred Austin
Working in a garden calms me down. - Sean Bean
Be your own politics, grow your own garden, and maybe you can help out more. - Rip Torn
Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden. - Orson Scott Card
Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it. - Rumi
Temptation has been here ever since the Garden of Eden. - Jerry Falwell
'Green Garden' is about beauty and joy and lush green and dance and excitement and smiling from within. - Laura Mvula
What's a butterfly garden without butterflies? - Roy Rogers
Everyone wants instant everything, and they want instant success, but I always think you should treat things in the arts like a garden, and let them grow. - Penelope Keith
Prohibition didn't work in the Garden of Eden. Adam ate the apple. - Vicente Fox
Garden as though you will live forever. - William Kent
Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed. - Walt Whitman
No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden. - Thomas Jefferson
How can you be content to be in the world like tulips in a garden, to make a fine show, and be good for nothing. - Mary Astell
With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures and some books, I live without envy. - Lope de Vega
As a female pilot, the sacred rose garden in my heart is the motherland's blue sky. - Liu Yang
What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain. - Victor Hugo
Gardeners instinctively know that flowers and plants are a continuum and that the wheel of garden history will always be coming full circle. - Francis Cabot Lowell
The more help a person has in his garden, the less it belongs to him. - W. H. Davies
A kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden. - Robert Southey
There's always the hyena of morality at the garden gate, and the real wolf at the end of the street. - D. H. Lawrence
They say it's better to bury your sadness in a graveyard or garden that waits for the spring to wake from its sleep and burst into green. - Conor Oberst
The garden has taught me to live, to appreciate the times when things are fallow and when they're not. - Jamaica Kincaid
The earth is my altar, the sky is my dome, mind is my garden, the heart is my home and I'm always at home - yea, I'm always at Om. - Eden Ahbez
One lifetime is never enough to accomplish one's horticultural goals. If a garden is a site for the imagination, how can we be very far from the beginning? - Francis Cabot Lowell
Criticism, that fine flower of personal expression in the garden of letters. - Joseph Conrad
A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counselor, a multitude of counselors. - Charles Baudelaire
A garden is to be a world unto itself, it had better make room for the darker shades of feeling as well as the sunny ones. - William Kent
Some men like to make a little garden out of life and walk down a path. - Jean Anouilh
It is a golden maxim to cultivate the garden for the nose, and the eyes will take care of themselves. - Robert Louis Stevenson
Who loves a garden loves a greenhouse too. - William Cowper
The garden, by design, is concerned with both the interior and the land beyond the garden. - Stephen Gardiner
To beguile is to deceive or lead astray, as Lucifer beguiled Eve in the Garden of Eden. - Joseph B. Wirthlin
To dwell is to garden. - Martin Heidegger
To give everyone a house and garden is very difficult in urban areas. - Jeremy Corbyn
I have a garden, and I collect different heirloom seeds from different neighbors. - Zac Posen
How my son discovered vegetables was from growing them in the garden. - Michael Pollan
Part of the delight of my garden is that you just get lost in it before you've even started to do anything. - Ross Gay
Planning a garden, park, building, or city shouldn't be done in an office. - Jack Dangermond
We don't live in the Garden. We live far from Eden. Every life is full of heartaches. Every life, frankly, is unspeakably sad. - John Eldredge
I had a little ladybird ball in the back garden; I think I was about one. I started off early. - Jesse Lingard
Protein has been intensely over-represented on the plate. Now, the garden should be the main drag for main courses. - Mario Batali
The fabric of a garden is determined as much by its textures as by its tonal range and architectural flair. - John Burnside
The Garden of Wonders project encompasses the knowledge that Be Open has accumulated over the years of work on different continents and different spheres. - Yelena Baturina
When you get the high art of William Shakespeare and the greatest love story ever told, and you collision crash it with the low art of the tacky garden gnome, you're going to have lots and lots of opportunity for fun and putting your tongue very firmly in your cheek. - David Furnish
I used to delay doing stuff that I just didn't want to deal with - things like putting the garden hose away properly or doing the dishes right after dinner. Now I have this little voice in my head that says, 'I know you don't want to do this, but just do it anyway.' In other words, there's far less stuff that I put off until tomorrow. - Jesse Itzler
If you look only as Genesis as an allegory, you have a major problem, because if it's an allegory, then tell me who our ancestor was? If Abraham was real, then from Abraham if Adam isn't real, if it's just an allegory, it's just a story, then what's the real Adam who really fell in a garden and really sinned? Where did we come from? - Ken Ham
Certainly if I were to think in terms of a field that would have required a different mode of education, I think I would have leaned in the direction of being a therapist. And without the education, or a different kind of education, I think my first choice would be a landscape architect. I love to garden. - Jill McCorkle
Essentially, I spent most of my childhood with my mother and my older sister, and I suppose I had rather a romantic vision of how things might be if there were men around; I saw myself in a country house with six children and a garden. That has never been achieved - and I still regret it. - Claire Tomalin
Please share this collection of Garden Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button