All Quotes, Handsome

70+ Inspirational Handsome Quotes For Husband, Boyfriend, and Brothers

Handsome refers to a man striking and imposing rather than conventionally pretty. A handsome man has an attractive face with regular features. Handsome defines beinging attractive in a classically masculine way. This is a collection of 70+ Handsome quotes and sayings.




I never thought of myself as being handsome or good-looking or whatever. I always felt like an outsider. - Elton John
I was always handsome under all the fat. - Robert Iler
Handsome husbands often make a wife's heart ache. - Samuel Richardson
I'm not handsome enough to be James Bond. Maybe a villain, though. - Matt Smith
Jaws was still a handsome, big guy. He got the girl. He was my favorite villain. I tried to make this guy endearing somewhat because all he wanted to do was unite his country. - Rick Yune
I don't see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me. - Wesley Snipes
Being handsome wasn't much of a burden. It worked for me. - David Bailey
I'm a handsome man with a charming personality. - Gabe Newell
I am, as I am; whether hideous, or handsome, depends upon who is made judge. - Herman Melville
I sure am handsome. I can't lie. This is one handsome guy. - Landon Donovan
When I look in the mirror, I never see a handsome chap or the person people think I am. - Luke Goss
I never thought of myself as handsome. - Willie Aames
There was nothing so attractive as a powerful, handsome, and self-assured man. - Sylvia Day
Vienna is a handsome, lively city, and pleases me exceedingly. - Frederic Chopin
Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love. - Honore de Balzac
You should take some responsibility for the way you present yourself. But you should not be hung up on your looks, whether you are ugly or handsome, because it isn't an achievement. - Christopher Reeve
Handsome is as handsome does. - J. R. R. Tolkien
God hadn't made me handsome, but he'd given me something, I always felt: funny bones. - Jerry Lewis
This isn't the most handsome face in the world, and there are a lot of younger guys out there, but I keep hanging in there. - Dennis Farina
Conventionally handsome is not really where I'm at. - Domhnall Gleeson
The lion is most handsome when looking for food. - Rumi
I'm handsome, no ands, buts or ifs. - Colin Mochrie
I think my father is nearly perfect. I think he's quite handsome, except a bit fat. - Gina Rinehart
I think I'm not really into the handsome, chivalrous knight; I like the bad boys. - Sophie Turner
The best accessory for a woman, handsome man! - Coco Chanel
Stars really are like anyone else. At the end of the day, Brad Pitt poops - as handsome as he may be - and so does Angelina Jolie. - Blake Lively
Young, handsome men never flirt with me. I get heat from old dudes that run the parking garages. - Paula Pell
One day my 3-year-old daughter said 'Your very handsome, Poppy.' That was the best compliment ever. - Patrick Dempsey
If I were very handsome, maybe I'd have been an actor. - George Cukor
I was once described as being mediumly handsome, and that's a right-on analysis for me. - Joe Penny
Wit is more necessary than beauty; and I think no young woman ugly that has it, and no handsome woman agreeable without it. - William Wycherley
I'm not a strikingly handsome guy, but I'm in movies. - Shia LaBeouf
She was a handsome woman of forty-five and would remain so for many years. - J. B. Priestley
Happiness is not that easy to achieve, but having a handsome husband, a beautiful baby, and a great job helps. - Ellen Pompeo
You see George Clooney, and you think he's suave and handsome and really charming, but he's such a goofball! - Britt Robertson
I'm a very, very handsome man, and have had to come to terms with it... um, do I like the way I look? In the right light, and with a following wind. - Rob Brydon
Even my mother told me: 'You are a handsome woman, but you're not pretty. Pretty girls don't have those big bones.' - Yoko Ono
I used to go and see the Clash a fair bit. I did think they were dead cool, and very handsome. - Nick Hornby
When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke. - Helen Hunt
Given the choice between someone saying I was handsome in a role or ugly but good, I know which I'd choose. - Rufus Sewell
The essence of parenthood is to make children think that they are the most handsome, intelligent, brilliant person in the world. - Maurice Saatchi
The thing is, I've never been a handsome leading-man type, so let's not kid ourselves. - Malcolm McDowell
Art is feminine... Look, if you're handsome and young and beautiful, well, people are always going to say that you're gay. - Juan Gabriel
The usual picture of Socrates is of an ugly little plebeian who inspired a handsome young nobleman to write long dialogues on large topics. - Richard Rorty
I don't look as handsome in Men in Black 2 as I did in the first one. - Tony Shalhoub
Says he, 'I am a handsome man, but I'm a gay deceiver'. - George Colman
A clever, ugly man every now and then is successful with the ladies, but a handsome fool is irresistible. - William Makepeace Thackeray
Though they may not always be handsome men doomed to evil posses the manly virtues. - Jean Genet
A peaceful world is only the world of handsome guys and beautiful ladies. - M.F. Moonzajer
Wasn’t it correct in America to call a man ‘handsome’ rather than ‘beautiful’? - Edmund White
I noticed you are handsome.. Why don't you hand me some? - Honouria Bread
Perhaps if he stumbled onto a bath and a tailor he could even be considered handsome. - Katherine McIntyre
A pretty heart is more valuable than a pretty face. - Matshona Dhliwayo
Don't hate me because I'm handsome, hate me because your girlfriend thinks I am. - Azgraybebly Josland
An evil for these times destined to move through the world in handsome human guise. - Anne Rice
An agreeable manner may set off handsome features, but can never alter plain ones. - Jane Austen
Don't let the devil fool you! Unless he's handsome. - Ljupka Cvetanova
Handsome people are always interesting to watch. But a handsome person in crisis is riveting. - Augusten Burroughs
Women were gravitating towards him from all directions like a planetary orbit. - Dannika Dark
Nothing is more appealing than a handsome man who is also uncertain of himself. - Laurell K Hamilton
A handsome person, with perverted will, is a fine craft that's handled without skill. - Menander
Handsome husbands often make a wife's heart ache. - Samuel Richardson
Being handsome wasn't much of a burden. It worked for me. - David Bailey
It is a great plague to be too handsome a man. - Plautus
Though they may not always be handsome men doomed to evil posses the manly virtues. - Jean Genet
I don't see myself as extremely handsome. I just figure I can charm you into liking me. - Wesley Snipes
I know I wasn't as handsome as some other guys, but I was OK with that. - Philip Seymour Hoffman
My mother always texts me saying 'Fighting! Do well, my handsome son!'. - Jay Park
I require only three things of a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid. - Dorothy Parker
If you are anything like me --- Clever, fond of goat cheese, and devilishly handsome --- then you have undoubtedly read many books. - Brandon Sanderson
He looked less handsome without the smile and glow in his eyes, but he also seemed more real. Being real will get me into trouble faster than any amount of charm. - Laurell K. Hamilton
Please share this collection of Handsome quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button