All Quotes, Sarcasm

20+ Sarcasm Quotes

Sarcasm means witty language used to convey insults or scorn. Sarcasm is speech or writing which actually means the opposite of what it seems to say. Sarcasm is usually intended to mock or insult someone. This is a collection of 20+ Sarcasm quotes and sayings.


Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sarcasm doesn't read sarcastic in print. - Kristen Schaal
Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. - Mahmoud Darwish
Sarcasm is weird. Even not in acting, in life I feel like 'sarcastic' is a word that people use to describe me sometimes so when I meet someone, it's almost like they feel like they have to also be sarcastic, but it can sometimes just come off as mean if it's not used in the right way. - Aubrey Plaza
Success is the best revenge. I always feel women should answer back either with their sarcasm or success. - Kangana Ranaut
Sarcasm is like cheap wine - it leaves a terrible aftertaste. - Dana Perino
Sarcasm doesn't translate in print at all. - Megan Fox
Sarcasm I now see to be, in general, the language of the devil; for which reason I have long since as good as renounced it. - Thomas Carlyle
Sarcasm all around the world is always against right wing and against people in power. That's the definition of political sarcasm. - Bassem Youssef
Sarcasm is lost in print. - Jon Cryer
Sarcasm is a Manchester trait. - Peter Hook
Computers will understand sarcasm before Americans do. - Geoffrey Hinton
Regardless of what amount of satire or sarcasm is heard in what I do, the reason it connects with people is because the fun and the wildness in it is sincere. - Ricky Reed
The exact meaning of irony is so narrow that the word is hardly worth using; in its broad, current definition, it's a euphemism for sarcasm. 'I'm not being sarcastic; I'm being ironic.' No, you're not. You're evading the responsibility for being sarcastic. - Richard Corliss
The key to humor is often self-loathing or sarcasm. In a sense, that's how self-loathing is made palatable. - James Gray
I tweet from bed. I love it because it's so quick. And it's funny. But it also leaves a lot of room for error because new people don't sense the sarcasm - there's no sarcasm font. - Chrissy Teigen
In my opinion, I think sarcasm and humor in a song, without turning it into a novelty song, is really charming. - Alanis Morissette
I'm just gonna talk about being Nigerian-American. I'm gonna talk about being single. I'm gonna talk about what happened to me on the train today. I'm gonna talk about so many other things that, as a comic, you're able to talk about because you see the world in sarcasm. - Yvonne Orji
My natural-born sarcasm, when it's unimpeded, can be a bit overbearing at times and I'm the first to admit that. - Tom Bergeron
My parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles were all funny, and I felt that energy, that delivery, that timing, that sarcasm. All that stuff seeped into my brain. - Jeff Ross
When I first started writing, I was living in England and I had that uniquely English sense of sarcasm, which has definitely seemed to have left me. I am a naturalized American and my sensibility has become far more American. - Jane Green
I'm so sick of sarcasm and irony, I could kill! Sincerely, the real root of things is love and sacrifice. - Ben Foster
Please share this collection of Sarcasm Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button