All Quotes, Sarcastic

25+ Sarcastic Quotes

Sarcastic means using remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what you say, in order to hurt someone's feelings or to humorously criticize something. Sarcastic defines an adjective, describing a type of humor. People who are sarcastic usually annoy the hell out of everyone who can't get their jokes. This is a collection of 25+ Sarcastic quotes and sayings.


A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty of humility. - Lawrence G. Lovasik
I'm kind of sarcastic. Not cynical but sarcastic. - Gal Gadot
I have some sarcastic sides of me. - Eden Sher
I am sarcastic and dry, but I also have a pretty huge zest for life. - Krysten Ritter
I find myself to be quite sarcastic, and I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't get that. - Andreja Pejic
I've loved being the sarcastic chick, but I didn't want to be her forever. - Lizzy Caplan
I'm quite sarcastic, and I'm funny, but not kind of funny. It's a weird funny, and some people don't get me, and some people do. - Millie Bobby Brown
Sarcasm doesn't read sarcastic in print. - Kristen Schaal
The world is cynical and sarcastic, but that doesn't mean that that's always the truth. - Patrick Ness
Sarcasm is weird. Even not in acting, in life I feel like 'sarcastic' is a word that people use to describe me sometimes so when I meet someone, it's almost like they feel like they have to also be sarcastic, but it can sometimes just come off as mean if it's not used in the right way. - Aubrey Plaza
Sometimes I say things that I think are obviously sarcastic and people take them quite literally. - Megan Fox
Why do we laugh at such terrible things? Because comedy is often the sarcastic realization of inescapable tragedy. - Bryant H. McGill
Let’s share… You’ll take the grenade, I’ll take the pin.
It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
If had a dollar for every smart thing you say. I’ll be poor.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Sarcasm – the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.
Yet despite the look on my face… you are still talking.
Sarcasm is the secret language that everyone uses when they want to say something mean to your face.
I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day.
Sarcasm: Helping the intelligent politely tolerate the obtuse for thousands of years.
Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
My neighbor’s diary says that I have boundary issues.
If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! Yet it remains the funniest!
Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.
Think I am sarcastic? Watch me pretend to care!
Please share this collection of Sarcastic Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button