All Quotes, Sleepless NIght

12 Sleepless NIght Quotes

Some nights are sleepless. Without sleeping we pass the night. This is a collection of 12 Sleepless Night quotes and sayings.



It's not worth staying up all night just to paint masterpieces. - Marty Rubin
Patience takes away lots of stress, regrets, & sleepless nights knowing that all is well at the end of the day if we just wait a little bit. - Assegid Habtewold
Sacred souls experience sleepless nights. It is enormous strength for specific sacred work. - Lailah Gifty Akita
Sleep is such a luxury, Which i cant afford. - Robin
On the nights I can’t sleep, like that one, like so many recently, I wish I could just turn my mind off like a lamp. - Iain Reid
Insomnia is a vertiginous lucidity that can convert paradise itself into a place of torture. - Emil Cioran
You are the biggest enemy of your own sleep. - Pawan Mishra
Think what devils chase a man who cannot sleep in his own house. - Warren Eyster
“Every morning I tell myself, "I'll sleep early tonight." And every night I say, "One more chapter.” - Joyce Rachelle
Try staying awake for 24 hours and you'll realize just how many needless worries your mind instantly shuts out. - Joyce Rachelle
This mind is continuous and ever taxing, Sleep is an endeavoring luxury for the carnivorous mind. - Gerald Mills
If the reason of your sleeplessness is competition, then you will make a successful businessman. - Amit Kalantri
Please share this collection of Sleepless NIght Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button