A. R. Rahman, All Quotes

25+ A. R. Rahman Quotes

A. R. Rahman is an indian music composer. Widely known for his work in Slumdog Millionaire , Rahman is the first Oscar winner composer of the hindi music industry. He has composed music for over 30 films of different languages. Nicknamed as the Mozart Of Madras , A.R. Rahman is considered as one of the greatest music icon of his time. This is a Quoteish quote tribute to the legend with a collection of 25 best quotes of A. R. Rahman on life, music and work.


So long as you do it truthfully, music is not to be judged. - A. R. Rahman
For me, there is no day or night for music. I often work through the night - without phone calls disturbing me. - A. R. Rahman
Wisdom comes from within. Knowledge is acquired and can sometimes put a screen on your wisdom. - A. R. Rahman
Your inner voice is the voice of divinity. To hear it, we need to be in solitude, even in crowded places. - A. R. Rahman
All my life I have had a choice of hate and love. I chose love and I am here. - A. R. Rahman
Beautiful film music can be made relevant to any period. - A. R. Rahman
The idea of music is to liberate the listener and lead him to a frame where he feels he is elevated. - A. R. Rahman
While my mother wanted me to be a musician, I wanted to become an electronic engineer. - A. R. Rahman
The more you know the less you talk. - A. R. Rahman
I compose music for films, and by the grace of God, I've got a few awards. That's it. - A. R. Rahman
Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head. - A. R. Rahman
I believe that whatever comes at a particular time is a blessing from God. - A. R. Rahman
If you respect a language and culture, it shows in your work. - A. R. Rahman
The idea of music is to liberate the listener and lead him to a frame where he feels he is elevated. - A. R. Rahman
If music wakes you up, makes you think, heals you...then, I guess the music is working. - A. R. Rahman
That's a sound design thing but then we wanted to do music that would not disturb it and at the same time drive it. - A. R. Rahman
When you do something with a lot of honesty, appetite and commitment, the input reflects in the output. - A. R. Rahman
Your best success comes after your greatest disappointment. - A. R. Rahman
Music is language itself. It should not have any barriers of caste, creed, language or anything. Music is one, only cultures are different. Music is the language of languages. It is the ultimate mother of languages. - A. R. Rahman
In my case, dust has become gold: Today, I work with people I grew up admiring. - A. R. Rahman
The search is more important than the destination. - A. R. Rahman
You can't be without passion. Passion means the possessiveness to be the best. - A. R. Rahman
No regrets. There is no time for that. Regret is boring. - A. R. Rahman
The music had to be rooted, and yet had to branch out,like the wild imagination of a child. - A. R. Rahman
I wanted to be part of something bigger. - A. R. Rahman
Sometimes I intentionally cut it off. I just want to be in silence, especially when I'm traveling. I watch movies without sound. - A. R. Rahman
Please share this collection of A. R. Rahman Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button