All Quotes, Classmates

30+ Classmates Quotes

Classmate is a fellow member of a class at school, college, or university. Classmates are old memories, good friends. They be our closest friends. It is a collection of 30+ classmate quotes and sayings.


A child's learning is a function more of the characteristics of his classmates than those of the teacher. - James S. Coleman
I was somewhat out of place among my classmates; I could not be as bohemian as they were. - Erno Rubik
I was never top of the class at school, but my classmates must have seen potential in me, because my nickname was 'Einstein.' - Stephen Hawking
My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself. - Emo Philips
I was somewhat out of place among my classmates; I could not be as bohemian as they were. - Erno Rubik
I grew up in a lower-middle-class environment, usually the lone minority among my classmates. - Reggie Fils-Aime
I went to school with butterflies of fear every day for years - from primary school onwards - not just worried about being bullied by classmates, but by teachers. - Robert Winston
I have this recurring nightmare where I'm giving a speech in front of my old high school classmates, and they start laughing at me, and I look down and realize I'm naked. And a shark. - Dustin Milligan
Middle age is when your old classmates are so grey and wrinkled and bald they don't recognize you. - Bennett Cerf
We are no longer worried that children are missing school because of video games, though. We are worried that they are murdering their classmates because of video games. - Tom Bissell
Most guys in high school wore clothes seen only by their classmates. I wore clothes seen by the world. - Justin Timberlake
My biggest phobia is spiders. When I was in second grade, one of my classmates got bitten. That did it for me. - Vanna White
I come from a very close class. I lucked out because drama schools are often very competitive... I have fourteen classmates. - Lupita Nyong'o
I was raised in Hollywood and knew, from as early as grammar school, classmates who were in the business. - Mike Farrell
I was the tallest guy in the school, and I was very conscious of being larger than anybody - classmates and teachers. - James Arness
I got out of difficult situations when many of my classmates didn't because I was smart, and I was lucky, and my parents were amazingly literate and helpful. - Kerry Greenwood
Students who have spent their childhood here in Florida deserve to qualify for the same in-state tuition rate at universities their peers and classmates do. - Rick Scott
Almost 50 years old now, some 30 years after graduation, I look at my Caltech classmates and conclude that math whizzes do not take over the world. - Sandra Tsing Loh
I was ahead of my classmates in some ways. While they were enjoying Mills & Boons, I was reading Ayn Rand. - Manisha Koirala
Yeah, I’m thinking it’s a reunion or, since it is our classmates, a collection of idiots. Let’s call it a meese. Like geese, only with morons. - Sherrilyn Kenyon
I had a classmate who fitted for college by the lamps of a lighthouse, which was more light, we think, than the University afforded. - Henry David Thoreau
While my classmates were reading their textbooks, I drew in the margins. - Robert Rauschenberg
Maybe I was just flirting with madness the way I flirted with my teachers and my classmates. - Susanna Kaysen
As a child, I would put on shows in my neighborhood with friends and perform Barbra Streisand songs for my classmates. - Patricia Heaton
So I kept it to myself. Then some of my classmates started to come down to the comedy club, taking a girl out, and they started finding out I was a stand-up comedian. - Chris Tucker
I remember telling my classmates when I was 8-years-old that (being a sportscaster) is what I wanted to do. That was the only thing I ever wanted to do with my life. - Adam Schein
And one of the things I noticed pretty early on in art school was that my classmates had no notion of an audience. Right? I mean, growing up with the mother that I did, I learned that when you walk into the dry cleaners, there's an audience waiting for you. You know, maybe it's just the person behind the counter. - David Sedaris
I didn't like my classmates at Yale. George W.Bush was in my class. I didn't know it then. - Oliver Stone
I was perhaps the worst student you have ever seen. You know, I thought I was stupid, all my classmates thought I was stupid, so there was general agreement. - Benjamin Carson
The first several years of my life were used to upload incredible amounts of fear, and I just became afraid of everything. I was afraid of my parents, afraid of my classmates, afraid of the streets of Washington, D.C. I would flinch at every gesture. - Henry Rollins
I was born in segregated Birmingham, Alabama. I didn't have a white classmate till we moved to Denver. - Condoleezza Rice
Her classmates were gossiping their way into adolescence, literally and figuratively.
Please share this collection of Classmates Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button