All Quotes, Cleaning

55+ Cleaning quotes

Cleaning is the process of removing unwanted substances, such as dirt, infectious agents, and other impurities, from an object or environment. Cleaning occurs in many different contexts, and uses many different methods. Several occupations are devoted to cleaning. Cleaning is very much important. This is a collection of 55+ cleaning quotes and sayings.


I love cleaning. I love mopping the floor. If you need your floor mopped, I'm there. - Saoirse Ronan
The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment. - Marie Kondo
Cleaning up with children around is like shoveling during a blizzard. - Margaret Culkin Banning
Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller
Just start thinking about all the different services in your life. Like getting your dry cleaning picked up and dropped off. Nobody has done the Uber of that yet. But that will be Uberfied. You will arrange your dry cleaning via your phone. - Jason Calacanis
There's times when I'm cleaning the kitchen, and while I'm doing that, I'm singing and air guitaring with a broom to 'You Should Be Dancing.' - Corey Taylor
Cleaning is therapy for me. I'm not ashamed of holding the duster or broom. - Amisha Patel
When we realize we can make a buck cleaning up the environment, it will be done! - Dennis Weaver
Well, I can do certain jobs because smells don't bother me. But that means I'm usually the one at the ranch cleaning up all the manure. - Bill Pullman
Be very professional because it will get you a lot further. You have to treat people with the same respect whether they're signing your checks or cleaning up after you. - Raven-Symone
Life is denied by lack of attention, whether it be to cleaning windows or trying to write a masterpiece. - Nadia Boulanger
When you make something, cleaning it out of structural debris is one of the most vital things you do. - Christopher Alexander
That’s the only thing you can do with a mess. Start cleaning it up, a little at a time. - Lisa Wingate
Conservatives are winning offices, and champions of big government are cleaning out their desks right now. - Rick Perry
I clean my house, although I have help. I'm on the floor getting spots. I can't stand a dirty house. I'm a cleaning fanatic. - Patti LaBelle
You cannot make women contented with cooking and cleaning and you need not try. - Ellen Swallow Richards
I'd find it demeaning to be cleaning toilets. - Jack Kevorkian
My life is gardening, cleaning around the house and power washing. - J. B. Smoove
I'm really good at laundry, and I have no problem cleaning the kitchen. - Denis Leary
I've always worked hard and played hard, and I'm sure I'll be cleaning up my act in the future. - Michael Douglas
Of course I was delighted the flight was over, but I still had to worry about cleaning up inside the cabin, I had to worry about the hatch, how to get in the sling, and so on. - Alan Shepard
I love cooking except for an annoying step - cleaning up. - Katie Lee
The cleaning is something I use as a reward if I get some work done. I go into a very happy state of mind when I'm vacuuming. - Joyce Carol Oates
I do hot oil treatments at home while I'm cleaning my house or whatever. - Karrueche Tran
Cleaning up the mess in Washington is gonna take a whole lot of Iowa common sense. - Joni Ernst
The truth doesn't lie. It's up in your face. It's in your conscience. It challenges your very being with the intention of cleaning you of sin and its influence. - Monica Johnson
After years of hotels, I'm horribly inept at cleaning up after myself. - Rufus Wainwright
You do not get gold stars for cleaning your toilet. In actual life, there is a depressing lack of stickers. - Alexandra Petri
Some of us are like a shovel brigade that follow a parade down Main Street cleaning up. - Donald T. Regan
Why do I continue making movies? Making movies is better than cleaning toilets. - Klaus Kinski
It is possible to do many household cleaning tasks by simply using ingredients from the store cupboard, which are also safer for the environment. - Sheherazade Goldsmith
Spending less time on cleaning or shopping means I have more time to spend with friends, go out, or travel on my days off. - Fumio Sasaki
I want to keep upgrading my routines and focus on cleaning them up and being consistent. - Katelyn Ohashi
Immigrants do more than help us win our wars, or set up cleaning shops or ethnic restaurants. - Stephen Ambrose
Cleaning cat litter is an unpleasant daily chore for me, but the DuraScoop makes it much less unpleasant. - Mark Frauenfelder
Cleaning isn't all that interesting to me. I'm disorganized. - Ruth Wilson
A great thing about these trees is that they are excellent for cleaning, both groundwater, and of course, air. - Mike Lowry
I learned how to lend money by cleaning up the messes of others who had made loans before me. - John Stumpf
You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty. - Cecil Baxter
Dogs do not grasp the concept of house cleaning. - Dave Barry
The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment. - Marie Kondo
Cleaning and organizing is a practice not a project. - Meagan Francis
Cleanliness is next to impossible.
Cleaning with children in the house really is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. - Joleigh Little
Housework is like cleaning fish. No matter how often you do it, it still stinks. - Thelma Harper
Her mind is a mess, and she has no intention of cleaning today. - Alfa H
Nothing inspires cleanliness more than an unexpected guest. - Radhika Mundra
Tragedy cleans the windows of the soul by washing away the bias of our lives in the detergent of pain. - Craig D. Lounsbrough
She hated cleaning up after making something. - Patricia Highsmith
With all her finesse for cleaning, Snag sometimes felt that her biggest contribution to mankind was making a mess of things. - Seré Prince Halverson
DETOX your mind, body, AND your contact list. - Supa Nova Slom
Women with clean houses do not have finished books. - Joy Held
If you don't smell good, then you don't look good. - Katy Elizabeth
Time cleaning was less time reading, so I usually just did the minimal amount, and left it for another day, a day that would never come. - Rebecca Raisin
I was not merely cleaning an oven; I was improving the world. - Agnostic Zetetic
They cooked and washed dishes and scrubbed and mopped and dusted and wiped and cleaned the apartment from crack to crevice back to crack. - Matthew Aaron Goodman
A man thinks all dust stays outdoors. - Ernest Vincent Wright
Please share this collection of Cleaning quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button