All Quotes, Coconut, Summer

20 Coconut Quotes

Coconut is one of the most available and most loved fruit. Coconuts are usually seen in large numbers in tropical areas and coastal areas. Being the source of water, food and other resources like oil coconut has been a important part of human life. This is a collection of 20 Coconut quotes and sayings.


Coconut is one of those love-hate ingredients. - Marcus Samuelsson
I was sometimes called 'coconut' when I was at school. - David Oyelowo
Coconut milk is the only thing on this planet that comes identically to mother's milk. - Dick Gregory
Use coconut oil; it is one of the best moisturizers. Use it right after the shower on wet skin and then wipe it off with a towel. - Irina Shayk
Coconut oil is the healthiest oil on earth. - Bruce Fife
In the garden of gentle sanity, May you be bombarded by coconuts of wakefulness. - Chogyam Trungpa
The only time I feel at ease is swinging up and down in a coconut tree. The only time I feel at ease is swinging up and down in a coconut tree. - Ray Davies
The coconut trees, lithe and graceful, crowd the beach like a minuet of slender elderly virgins adopting flippant poses. - William Manchester
I'm just taking care of myself: Eating less, exercising more, drinking a lot of coconut water. - Jennie Garth
I happen to love coconut, particularly for that sweet and crunchy texture it adds to any dish. - Marcus Samuelsson
Yes, we could solve for why, but we could also eat another slice of coconut cake. - Sam Lipsyte
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? - Graham Chapman
Her hands were empty now, as empty as her heart, which itself was a coconut shell with its meat scooped out. - Thrity Umrigar
I try to eat healthy all the time. I don't eat takeaways. I drink mostly water or coconut water. - Conor McGregor
I love cakes. Chocolate and coconut cakes. I love that combination! - Adriana Lima
I've tried coconut water straight up before, and to me, it's a little funky. - Yvonne Strahovski
I can't live without coconut oil. - Stella Maxwell
I don't use coconut enough - in food, on my body. - Ad-Rock
Coconuts are lives looking like fruit. - Goa Sayings
A coconut is a life. - Hawaiian Sayings
Please share this collection of Coconut Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button