All Quotes, Cycling

30+ Cycling Quotes And Sayings

Cycling is personal physical activity. Cycling is also a sport. Cycling is good for health. Cycling is good for nature. Cycling can fight global warming. This is a collection of 30+ cycling quotes.


For me, green is more about cycling than recycling. - Giles Deacon
The best way for women to get into cycling is to go out in a group, to feel like you're part of it. - Laura Trott
Cycling has never felt like a job. To get paid for something that you absolutely love is amazing. I don't feel like I work. I just do it because I love it and I get paid to do it. I just think: 'What an easy way to earn a living.' - Laura Trott
If you like the outdoors, Colorado is a big adventure playground for adults: it's great for skiing, cycling, climbing, and hiking. - Tyler Hamilton
In cycling, you just race. When you get to the finish, you see the result. - Pauline Ferrand-Prevot
I came to the conclusion that I'm not going to give up cycling because some people are cheating. - Bradley Wiggins
The cycling helmet can save your life, but it doesn't look good and tends to ruin your hair. - Astro Teller
Practice makes an actor excel. It is like cycling and motor driving. It is an art, which can be learnt and practised. - Anupam Kher
Cycling is open to the whole world. - Bernard Hinault
Cycling is a joy and faster than many other modes of transport, depending on the time of day. It clears the head. - David Byrne
Cycling is a business. - Lizzie Armitstead
Cycling can be lonely, but in a good way. It gives you a moment to breathe and think, and get away from what you're working on. - David Byrne
Cycling is good for people in all ways: their health, their well-being, and it does no damage to the environment. It can, however, be dangerous, and this has to be addressed. - Jeremy Corbyn
They do say now in cycling that there's no such thing as bad weather - it's bad clothing. - Bradley Wiggins
Cycling is a sport of the open road and spectators are lining that road. - Lance Armstrong
Cycling was the sport of our family - we did it all the time, five days a week. - Laura Trott
It is cycling as a professional sport that represents the problem. It can transform someone into a liar. - Greg LeMond
Everyone in the world of cycling knows how much it is a team sport as well as individual. It's just amazing to be a part of. - Geraint Thomas
Cycling as a whole is totally underestimated. - Victoria Pendleton
It's hard to put into words, really, how proud I am and great it is to represent Wales because, in cycling, it's a little-known country, so it's nice to put it on the map. - Geraint Thomas
Usually, the great thing about cycling is that anybody can watch it; it's very accessible. - Bradley Wiggins
I have the impression that cycling is no longer a game but rather an employment... a job. - Bernard Hinault
I like doing yoga; I like running and cycling - just staying active. And I love a facial. - Katie Holmes
Cycling is based so much on form, on aesthetics, on class - the way you carry yourself on the bike, the sort of technique you have. - David Millar
I'm more optimistic about cycling right now than I've ever been. - Greg LeMond
If people really want to clean the sport of cycling up, all you have to do is put your money where your mouth is. - Greg LeMond
Cycling's primarily a pushing motion, and skiing is more pulling, so it kind of balances out the body. - Oksana Masters
I'm 100 per cent motivated. I haven't done enough yet in cycling to be satisfied. - Lizzie Armitstead
It's insane going from skiing to cycling. Even though you are in prime shape, you feel like you have never worked out a day in your life. - Oksana Masters
I'd love to be able to dominate cycling in general, not just one event. - Caroline Buchanan
If you don't want to hit the gym, go cycling or skipping. - Bhumi Pednekar
Cycling has been my passion throughout my life. - Bryan Fogel
Cycling is an endurance sport. You lose your fast-twitch ability as you age, but your endurance peaks when you hit 30. I don't think I really started feeling my age until around. - Jens Voigt
It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. - Ernest Hemingway
Please share this collection of Cycling Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button