All Quotes, Dance

65+ Dance Quotes

Dance is move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps. Dance refers to a series of rhythmic and patterned bodily movements usually performed to music. This is a collection of 65+ Dance quotes and sayings.


Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force! - Suzanne Brockmann
Dance music is an emotional journey. It's how well you can make people feel something that they haven't felt. - Steve Aoki
Once you see dance as a weapon - and everyone has a different weapon - it makes dance really interesting. - Jon M. Chu
My first vocation was dance. - Victoria Abril
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. - Satchel Paige
Basically, when I like a song, I have to dance. - Christine and the Queens
Yes, anybody can dance. Whether it is right or wrong, that doesn't matter. - Prabhu Deva
Dance has been a big passion for me. - Katrina Kaif
Those move easiest who have learn'd to dance. - Alexander Pope
Never stop moving, or you'll stop moving. I go to dance class every morning, and it's just good to stay strong; I like being healthy. - Liza Minnelli
I'm from the Caribbean, and I love the dance hall sound. - Jason Derulo
Face dance means you don't know what the hell the rest of your body was doing but your face is fierce. That's face dancing. - Rosie Perez
I will always dance in the street. - Martha Reeves
Some of my fans want me to just dance and go crazy and wear flashy outfits. - Thalia
Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its essence is not easy - your work becomes a dance with light and the weather. It takes you to a place within yourself. - Annie Leibovitz
When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way. - Wayne Dyer
Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. - Rabindranath Tagore
The moment is everything. Don't think about tomorrow; don't think about yesterday: think about exactly what you're doing right now and live it and dance it and breath it and be it. - Wendy Whelan
Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time. - Don Miguel Ruiz
When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are. - Mikhail Baryshnikov
Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
The body is your instrument in dance, but your art is outside that creature, the body. - Martha Graham
Celebrate life in all its glory - challenge yourself to let the routine sing, and the new dance. - Maximillian Degenerez
Dance is for everybody. I believe that the dance came from the people and that it should always be delivered back to the people. - Alvin Ailey
Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life - learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. - Robert Fulghum
Dance with love.
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. - Carl Sandburg
Dance music will always be around. People around the world love to dance. - Kaskade
Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body. - Martha Graham
Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world. - Voltaire
Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough. - Groucho Marx
Dance classes are not designed to be workouts - they're designed to teach skill. - Anna Kaiser
Every dance is a kind of fever chart, a graph of the heart. - Martha Graham
In future also, we would like to back films that can be considered slightly risky since they don't have song and dance. - Anushka Sharma
My dance classes were open to anybody, my only stipulation was that they had to come to the class every day. - Merce Cunningham
Dance should not just divide people into audience and performers. Everyone should be a participant, whether going to classes or attending special events or rehearsals. - Twyla Tharp
It's nice to create something you believe in. It's even nicer to dance to your own tunes sometimes. - Shreya Ghoshal
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. - Alan Watts
Never give a sword to a man who can't dance. - Confucius
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. - George Bernard Shaw
Disco is music for dancing, and people will always want to dance. - Giorgio Moroder
Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. - Dave Barry
True ease in writing comes from art, not chance, as those move easiest who have learn'd to dance. - Alexander Pope
Dance kind of was always just a part of my natural state as a child. It's something that, whenever music was playing, I was dancing. - Misty Copeland
Every savage can dance. - Jane Austen
Part of the joy of dancing is conversation. Trouble is, some men can't talk and dance at the same time. - Ginger Rogers
Everything changes when I dance... I am a taskmaster there. I am the creator. I am high on dance - my expression, body language... I am like a fire. - Prabhu Deva
No sane man will dance. - Marcus Tullius Cicero
You can be creative in anything - in math, science, engineering, philosophy - as much as you can in music or in painting or in dance. - Ken Robinson
Dancing - that's really what I do at parties. I dance and I hang out with friends. That's my partying. - Rebecca Black
People come to see beauty, and I dance to give it to them. - Judith Jamison
We all face crossroads in our lives where we can retreat into ourselves, or we can hit the dance floor. - Sebastian Lelio
Dance is the most fundamental of all art forms. - Twyla Tharp
I can't wait to be back on the dance floor. I feel really good about it. - Paula Abdul
If you live in the elite world of dance, you find yourself in a world rife with racism. Let's face it. - Alvin Ailey
It's hard to dance to really fast music. All you can do is pump your fist to it, and after a while, you're going to have a seizure. - Kiesza
Dance is my passion. - Manju Warrier
How can we know the dancer from the dance? - William Butler Yeats
Dabbing was a way of fashion that turned into a dance. - Quavo
I think of action as a dance. It's a riddle; it should have emotion in it. - Wong Kar-wai
Get up and dance, get up and smile, get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while. - Simon Fowler
I feel like dance, by its nature, goes so easily to grand and beautiful. - Ira Glass
Dance is the only art of which we ourselves are the stuff of which it is made. - Ted Shawn
When I dance, I forget everything else and just feel completely happy. - Katherine Jenkins
The discovery of dance has changed my life in unimaginable ways. - Adam Shankman
It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. - Amanda McBroom
Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity. - Gustave Flaubert
Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire. - Robert Frost
Please share this collection of Dance Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button