All Quotes, Dolly Parton

45 Dolly Parton Quotes

Dolly Parton is an american musician. Best known for her contribution to Country Music, Dolly Parton is one of the richest female musician of all time, with a net worth of around $500 million. She has copyrighted over 3000 songs and she has 41 career top-10 country albums, a record for any artist. This is a quote tribute to the beautiful musician Dolly Parton with a collection of 45 Dolly Parton quotes on life, country music and inspiration.


I've always been fascinated by everything with wings. - Dolly Parton
I look like a woman, but I think like a man. - Dolly Parton
I'm a showgirl, as you can tell. I'm ever ready. - Dolly Parton
Some guys look better as they get older. - Dolly Parton
I can write a song in about an hour if it's a simple country song. - Dolly Parton
I'd love to do a duet, always wanted to work with Madonna, but she never asked. - Dolly Parton
You always want your people to be proud of what you have accomplished. - Dolly Parton
If I can get my dress on, my weight is under control. - Dolly Parton
Life is a song to me. - Dolly Parton
Every seven years, I sit down and make a whole new plan. - Dolly Parton
Depression runs in my family on both sides, and I have to be wary. - Dolly Parton
They say somebody's 'street smart.' I feel like, if I got intelligence, it's just a country smart. - Dolly Parton
No one could have been nicer, classier nor better looking than Dick Clark. I've had a crush on him since I was a teenager. - Dolly Parton
My songs are the door to every dream I've ever had and every success I've ever achieved. - Dolly Parton
Most country songs, certainly all the stuff I've written, are stories driven by characters. - Dolly Parton
There are some loony people in this world! - Dolly Parton
We just seem to have lost all our morals and principles and values these days. - Dolly Parton
I think there is a little magic in the fact that I'm so totally real but look so artificial at the same time. - Dolly Parton
I don't have anything to say about other people's art and their work. - Dolly Parton
People get a kick out of my stupidity. - Dolly Parton
I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say. - Dolly Parton
My life has been very full. - Dolly Parton
A lot of dreams can turn to nightmares... if you don't really work them. - Dolly Parton
My philosophy is simple: It's a down-home, common, horse-sense approach to things. - Dolly Parton
No matter how beautiful a woman might be, you're always threatened by certain... You're always threatened by other women, period. - Dolly Parton
No one is ever successful at everything that they do. - Dolly Parton
I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park. - Dolly Parton
I just don't have time to get old! - Dolly Parton
Energy begets energy. - Dolly Parton
If I see something sagging, bagging or dragging I'll get it nipped, tucked or sucked. - Dolly Parton
Never leave a rhinestone unturned. - Dolly Parton
Funny thing is that the poorer people are, the more generous they seem to be. - Dolly Parton
You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap! - Dolly Parton
My first phone was two tin cans tied together with string, and it worked pretty good. - Dolly Parton
Storms make trees take deeper roots. - Dolly Parton
There's nothing like white trash at the White House. - Dolly Parton
We're all just a bunch of sinners, but we do the best we can. - Dolly Parton
Being a star just means that you just find your own special place, and that you shine where you are. To me, that's what being a star means. - Dolly Parton
Find out who you are. And do it on purpose. - Dolly Parton
We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails. - Dolly Parton
If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one. - Dolly Parton
You can be rich in spirit, kindness, love and all those things that you can't put a dollar sign on. - Dolly Parton
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton
I don't kiss nobody's butt. - Dolly Parton
I'm just a simple country girl. - Dolly Parton
Please Share this collection of Dolly Parton Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button