All Quotes, Marilyn Monroe

40+ Marilyn Monroe Quotes

Marilyn Monroe is one of the most influential Popular Culture Icon of all time. Being incredibly beautiful, Marilyn Monroe was considered of being most marketable Hollywood star ever. She acted in total 30 films ,grossing of $2 billions in today's money. From orphanages to the Red Carpet, the journey of Marilyn Monroe inspires us to be hopeful for our lives. This is a quote tribute to the beautiful Marilyn Monroe with 41 of her most inspiring quotes on life, success and beauty.



A career is born in public - talent in privacy. - Marilyn Monroe
I don't digest things with my mind. - Marilyn Monroe
If I'm a star, then the people made me a star. - Marilyn Monroe
Why is it you always meet people when you look your worst? - Marilyn Monroe
I defy gravity. - Marilyn Monroe
Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them. - Marilyn Monroe
It's nice to be included in people's fantasies but you also like to be accepted for your own sake. - Marilyn Monroe
I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. - Marilyn Monroe
I once wanted to prove myself by being a great actress. Now I want to prove that I'm a person. Then maybe I'll be a great actress. - Marilyn Monroe
You know, most people really don't know me. - Marilyn Monroe
I'm one of the world's most self-conscious people. I really have to struggle. - Marilyn Monroe
I restore myself when I'm alone. - Marilyn Monroe
A man has a tendency to accept you the way you are, while most women immediately start to pick flaws and want to change you. - Marilyn Monroe
The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream. - Marilyn Monroe
If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. - Marilyn Monroe
We human beings are strange creatures and still reserve the right to think for ourselves. - Marilyn Monroe
We should all start to live before we get too old. - Marilyn Monroe
Friends accept you the way you are. - Marilyn Monroe
Dogs never bite me - just humans. - Marilyn Monroe
Sometimes I feel my whole life has been one big rejection. - Marilyn Monroe
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. - Marilyn Monroe
Fear is stupid. So are regrets. - Marilyn Monroe
Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. - Marilyn Monroe
Nothing's ever easy as long as you go on living. - Marilyn Monroe
A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself. - Marilyn Monroe
Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men. - Marilyn Monroe
It is wonderful to have someone praise you, to be desired. - Marilyn Monroe
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe
For those who are poor in happiness, each time is a first time; happiness never becomes a habit. - Marilyn Monroe
A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. - Marilyn Monroe
A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none. - Marilyn Monroe
I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done. - Marilyn Monroe
Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting than being one. - Marilyn Monroe
You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. - Marilyn Monroe
Always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t then who will, sweetie?. - Marilyn Monroe
I’m pretty but not beautiful. I sin but I’m not the devil. I’m good but I’m not an angel. - Marilyn Monroe
All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. - Marilyn Monroe
If you can’t handle me at my worst you don’t deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
The way you carry yourself is influenced by the way you feel inside. You must feel attractive to be attractive. - Marilyn Monroe
I’ve spent most of my life running away from myself. - Marilyn Monroe
Please share this collection of Marilyn Monroe Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button