All Quotes, Robert Downey Jr

35+ Robert Downey Jr Quotes

Robert Downey Jr , aka Iron Man , is an american actor. Widely known for his character in ironman, this versatile actor has a very struggling past. He was addicted to multiple drugs and was arrested. From then to now Robert Downey Jr has made an enormous journey to become a successful human being. This Robert Downey Jr quote collection is a tribute to the legendary actor.


Life is just so painful and messy and hard and worth it and all that stuff. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Look, even bad years are pretty good years I think. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That's hard enough. - Robert Downey, Jr.
It's hard to get out of the barrel. It's slippery around the edges and people are happy to see you fall back in. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Nothing's a break for me. Not even the breaks are breaks. - Robert Downey, Jr.
The lesson is that you can still make mistakes and be forgiven. - Robert Downey, Jr.
If you're raised with a poverty mentality, nothing is going to change it. I do know some really stingy billionaires. I come from such a generation of hand-to-mouthers. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I think life changes every year. This is just a little more comfortable. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Listen, smile, agree, then do whatever you were going to do anyway. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I know very little about acting. I'm just an incredibly gifted faker. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I'm coming from a place of total strength and humility now. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I like mainstream movies that are completely off the wall. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest. - Robert Downey, Jr.
In movies, people seem to be more emotional than they would ever be if that situation was actually happening to them. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I just don't like big guys who speak cryptically and act like they understand the language better than me. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Acting is always a challenge. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I'm not 40 yet. I wouldn't even bother comparing myself to Chaplin. - Robert Downey, Jr.
When you have a good script you're almost in more trouble than when you have a terrible script. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I take some pride in... representing myself exactly how I would like to have my son remember me to his kids. - Robert Downey, Jr.
With a terrible script you hustle and try to make it better. But with a good script it can be trouble because you rest on your laurels, so to speak, you think it's going to translate easily. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Sometimes if you're wanting to look just a little bit taller, then you want to dress with just more of a thin cut. - Robert Downey, Jr.
People rise out of the ashes because, at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want to happen. - Robert Downey, Jr.
To me, friendship means loving tolerance. - Robert Downey, Jr.
There is unpanned gold in every soul you run into, no matter what walk of life they are from. - Robert Downey, Jr.
The higher the stakes, the happier I am, the better I will be. - Robert Downey, Jr.
At the end of the day, anything I think I'm sacrificing I'm just giving up because it makes me feel better. - Robert Downey, Jr.
The old saying is true, behind every good man there's an incredible woman. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Discipline for me is about respect. It's not even about self-respect; it's about respect for life and all it offers. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I have a sense of destiny that you are led to the things you are supposed to do. - Robert Downey, Jr.
It's like I have a loaded gun in my mouth and I like the taste of metal. - Robert Downey, Jr.
There's somewhere you're supposed to go, and if you get quiet enough, you'll make it. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Job one is get out of that cave. A lot of people do get out but don't change. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I'm an actor, a husband, a father of two, and a full-time Avenger. - Robert Downey, Jr.
You know, when you're part of a comedic duo, you can take breaks. It's kind of like having a partner that is good with a kid. - Robert Downey, Jr.
It's weird when one movie that's connected to another doesn't reference that movie at all. - Robert Downey, Jr.
I don't want to be so confident in myself. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Does any new parent, even if you're not a first-time parent, ever really know what to do? - Robert Downey, Jr.
The audience can feel the subtleties of the characters. - Robert Downey, Jr.
Please share this collection of Robert Downey Jr Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button