All Quotes, End of School Year

12 End of School Year Quotes

End of school Year is special. this is a special collection of End of School Year quotes and sayings.



We cry both in the first and the last year of school.
Last Year of school is always special because you finally know life is going to be hard,but it'll be fun.
Don't ever forget the last year of school, it's like forgetting the first step to reality.
Last year of school resembles death , an ending but a new beginning.
End of school means beginning of struggle.
A student i n last year of school is a butterfly in last days of a caterpillar.
We don't stop going to school when we graduate. Carol Burnett
When I was in the last year of school, I used to study hard. Prince William.
We always remember the last year of school specially the last day.
I was told in high school that the last game during your senior year stays with you forever, which is true. Jim Otto
In my last year of school, I was voted Class Optimist and Class Pessimist. Looking back, I realize I was only half right. Jack Nicholson
I was very energetic and very small. I didn't start growing until the last year of high school. Mads Mikkelsen
Please share this collection of End of School Year quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button