All Quotes, Madonna

35+ Madonna Quotes

Madonna Louise Ciccone, aka Madonna is a singer, actress, and businesswoman. Madonna credited with pushing the boundaries of songwriting in mainstream popular music. Selling more than 300 million records worldwide, Madonna is noted as the best-selling female recording artist of all time. Madonna is considered to be the wealthiest female singer with a net worth of around $500 millions. This is a Quoteish quote tribute to the "Queen of Pop", Madonna with 36 of her most amazing quotes on Growing up, choices and fame.



I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art. - Madonna Ciccone
I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. - Madonna Ciccone
Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it. - Madonna
Growing up, I didn't feel cool; I didn't fit into any crowd. - Madonna Ciccone
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another. - Madonna Ciccone
I don't go to the sale rack. But I wouldn't say I am decadent in my spending. I am careful. - Madonna Ciccone
I always felt like I was a freak when I was growing up and that there was something wrong with me because I couldn't fit in anywhere. - Madonna Ciccone
Family is everything. Family comes first. It's not what I expected it to be, but nothing ever is. - Madonna
I am the result of the good choices I've made and the bad choices. - Madonna Ciccone
Making movies is really hard. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. - Madonna Ciccone
Where you record is very important. It can't be too nice, it can't be too expensive, it can't have a view to an ocean or a field. - Madonna Ciccone
I refuse to act the way someone expects me to. - Madonna Ciccone
I think of myself as a performance artist. I hate being called a pop star. I hate that. - Madonna Ciccone
I know there's more to life than making lots of money and being successful and even getting married and having a family. - Madonna Ciccone
I like to change. A new lamp, a piece of art, can transform a room. - Madonna Ciccone
Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don't judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family. - Madonna Ciccone
I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams. - Madonna Ciccone
I'm not interested in being Wonder Woman in the delivery room. Give me drugs. - Madonna Ciccone
I get strength from my art - all the paintings I own are powerful. - Madonna Ciccone
I'm a showgirl. After 20 years in show business, I've learned to roll with the punches. - Madonna Ciccone
I think it's fun to get in a room and sweat with people. I'm happy to share my workouts with everyone. - Madonna Ciccone
The thing about dancing - what it taught me all those years - is it gives you an amazing sense of discipline in forcing yourself to do things that you know are good for you but you don't really want to do. - Madonna Ciccone
I have my work and my faith... If that's boring to some people, I can't tell you how much I don't care. - Madonna Ciccone
I always thought I should be treated like a star. - Madonna Ciccone
No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself. - Madonna Ciccone
If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you're always going to be disappointed. - Madonna Ciccone
Making movies is really hard. It's the hardest thing I've ever done. - Madonna Ciccone
Don’t just stand there let’s get to it. Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it. - Madonna Ciccone
Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep. - Madonna Ciccone
If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end. - Madonna Ciccone
Beauty is where you find it. - Madonna Ciccone
I don't like rooms you never use or that are wasted space but I also like a sparseness and a cleanness. - Madonna Ciccone
We all need to treat each other with human dignity and respect.- Madonna Ciccone
Fame is a form of misunderstanding. - Madonna Ciccone
Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone. - Madonna Ciccone
At least my cage is filled with light. - Madonna Ciccone
Please share this collection of Madonna Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button