All Quotes, Stan Lee

22+ Stan Lee Quotes

Stan Lee, was a comic book writer, publisher, editor. He is accredited with being the co-creator of Spider-Man, the X-Men, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow, the Fantastic Four, Black Panther, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Ant-Man. This is a Quoteish quote tribute to the "Einstein Of Comics" Stan Lee with 24 of his most influential quotes on life , storytelling and responsibility.



The world has always been like a comic book world to me! - Stan Lee
It’s just, it’s fun to stay in the game. - Stan Lee
If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going! - Stan Lee
The only advice anybody can give is, if you wanna be a writer, keep writing. And read all you can, read everything. - Stan Lee
Life is never completely without its challenges. - Stan Lee
With great power comes great responsibility. - Stan Lee
Reading is very good. And you can quote me! - Stan Lee
I’m happiest when I’m working. If I’m not working, I feel like I’m wasting my time. - Stan Lee
Just because you have superpowers, that doesn’t mean your love life would be perfect. - Stan Lee
The more you read, the better you’re going to become as a storyteller. - Stan Lee
If there are people who like the work you’ve done, because of that, they like you and want your autograph and to take a photo, that’s really gratifying. You have to be appreciative. - Stan Lee
I never thought that Spider-Man would become the world wide icon that he is. I just hoped the books would sell and I’d keep my job. - Stan Lee
These stories of people with unusual powers and unusual appearances, who do unusual things, people are always fascinated by them. - Stan Lee
To me, writing is fun. It doesn’t matter what you’re writing, as long as you can tell a story. - Stan Lee
I don’t really see a need to retire as long as I am having fun. - Stan Lee
Negative information is that which, immediately upon acquiring, causes the recipient to know less than he did before. - Stan Lee
Singing a song, playing sports – anything that entertains, that takes people away from their own problems, is good. - Stan Lee
There’s just something that feels nice about holding a comic book! - Stan Lee
The comic book industry has turned into the wellspring for all of these movies that are all based on the comic books. - Stan Lee
Every day, there’s a new development. … There’s no limit to the things that are happening. - Stan Lee
I think superheroes are bigger than life and they’re very colorful. - Stan Lee
The power of prayer is still the greatest ever known in this endless eternal universe. - Stan Lee
When you combine the great stories from the comics with the action and visual excitement of the movies, it doesn’t get any better! - Stan Lee
Luck is one of the most important things in the world and really has a role to play in everything, and in marriage, I’ve been lucky enough to be married to the same girl for all these years. - Stan Lee
Please share this collection of Stan Lee Quotes.
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button