All Quotes, Happy Father's Day

40 Happy Father's Day Quotes And Wishes

Father's day is always very special. We are here because of our fathers. Our fathers teach us to live life and to fight for every dream of us. A father is like a shade on this earth.

Father's Day is a day of honoring fatherhood, paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. In most countries, the Third Sunday in June is celebrated as father's day. On 13 Rajab, Ali Ibn Abi Talib's birthday in the Islamic calendar is Father's Day is celebrated in many countries. This is a collection of 40 quotes and wishes on "Happy Fathers Day".



One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. - George Herbert
It's an ongoing joy being a dad. - Liam Neeson
Being a father helps me be more responsible... you see more things than you've ever seen. - Kid Rock
To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. - Wendell Phillips
Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten. - Conrad Hall
Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place. - Hillary Lytle
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. - Unknown
To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. - Euripides
The most important thing in the world is family and love. - John Wooden
Every son’s first superhero is his father, and it was the same for me. For me, he was Superman and Batman combined. - Tiger Shroff
This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments - and you get the tears at the end, too. - Harlan Coben
One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. - Jim DeMint
Our dad was a great guy and we will never forget him. - Lara St. John
Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. - Anon
Daddy, you are as smart as Ironman, as strong as the Hulk, as fast as Superman, as brave as Batman. You are my favorite super-hero. - Anon
Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a dad. - Wade Boggs
Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs. - Pam Brown
To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. - Wendell Phillips
A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child. - Knights of Pythagoras

Happy Father's Day Wishes :

Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. We love you, Dad!
We deeply admire the good man and wonderful father you are.
Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess
You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
You made growing up fun.
You are my super hero, you are my lucky charm. You are a reason for my existence. Thank You Dad
Some things are just better the way they are like you!
The love of a father is like a sky. You cannot touch it, but it exists all the time. The sky is like an eye, you can never escape from it.
The more I am growing, the more I become self-aware of all the sacrifices you did for me. Happy Father’s Day Dad
You taught me the great lessons of life; You taught me the important lessons of work; You made me what I am today. Thanks Dad. Happy Father’s Day
I don’t believe in superheroes, but I have one real hero. And that’s my dad.
You are my first love, my dad, you are my king.
Your love & your care cannot be replaced by anyone. What you mean to me cannot be expressed in words. Love you dad.
If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, The whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.
My inspiration, my strength, my courage all is my dad.
Every girl may not be a queen to her husband but she is always a princess to her father.
A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me. I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you.
A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
Please share this collection of quotes and wishes of "Happy Fathers Day".
Sharing is Caring: share on facebook buttonshare on twitter button